TWOstars Xtreme TV 41 - December 1st 2005

Christof

Right we're back from Survivor Series, some big announcements coming on Monday and Tuesday regarding Taboo Tuesday so we'll kick off the matches on wednesday - known in Germany as Mittvoch :xyx

XTV 41 - December 1st

Wembley Arena, London, England

Wednesday

Black Dragon vs The Lonely Avenger vs Keith Jaxx - Craig Van Dam writing (to be posted after the Survivor Series US title match)

Thursday

Michael Howell III vs Christof - Edgemaster writing

Friday

Tag Team Title Match

The Judge & Jimmy Redman vs The Dark Alliance

Saturday

Match I: Evil Gringo vs Twiggie - Twiggie writing

Match II: TBA

Sunday

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Brett Banner vs Dante Mueller - Brett Banner writing

If you can take a match please let me know and either myself or DS will send the booking out.

I will be starting the show within the next 24 hours.

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Christof

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you using Christof to propel MHIII into the Main Event?

Yes, as discussed in some Survivor Series thread

Pardone moi but is "Christof" a wrestler?

Why yes he is, he had a stunning career in ERE (1 month, 2 matches at best and a PPV no show). Twiggie mentioned how we should use established mid carders to propel people up the ladder :p. If you ask Mr Fill nicely he'll PM you the Profile.

Yes, as discussed in some Survivor Series thread

Why yes he is, he had a stunning career in ERE (1 month, 2 matches at best and a PPV no show). Twiggie mentioned how we should use established mid carders to propel people up the ladder :p. If you ask Mr Fill nicely he'll PM you the Profile.

Mr. Fill may i pleaaaaaaaaese have the profile?

but ya like i said i will write my match

Edited by Edgemaster006

Bugger I wanted to write the match... ah well fair do, I know Twiggie will do a good job, after all first come first served.

Twiggie drop me aline, smae with you Holt if you need me for ought build wise. The Gringo is ready to show the world he still has it after a couple of off weeks.

Nice start to the show there Christof and good to see Joey Styles on the announce team, I was so struggling using Taz for my PPV match. Styles will be so much easier to use.

As for the Barry situation, I've not been told much other than he has quit as "The Future" I've talked to Darkstar a little tonight and rest assured I'm not going anywhere. Just because my feud with Barry has been cut way short doesn't mean I'm going to swan off again, I came here to do a job and I'm going to do it.