Ratings for TNA Impact go down

Edgemaster006

Its a dissapointment for TNA, and I wouldn't say it was one man's fault, but a number of factors are accountable for the poor rating in my opinion.

A) TNA are still lacking any big draws, they have a great tag team division, a good lower & mid card roster, but the main event picture lacks big drawing names. I think TNA need to use some big names with drawing power to help attract the casual fans.

B) From what I've heard & read, Spike TV don't seem to advertising TNA as much as they should, apprently the adverts for iMPACT have been few and far between compared to other Spike TV programming such as UFC shows.

Also, on a side note, the replay of impact last week scored another 0.5 rating, so at least TNA are holding up that rating in thier midnight slot.

Apparently Brock Lesnar is allowed to wrestle in the US in regards to the terms of his lawsuit win over WWE so maybe (and this is a big MAYBE) TNA will sign him up (according to Powerslam if they haven't already started nagotiations they should soon) so he, if they did sign him up, could be the one to make the big leap for them.

As for Jarrett, he needs to take a back seat and look at the viewing figures and see what happenes when he'd not champ!!

Another thing they need to do (in my opinion) is take the gold off of AJ for a bit.

It looks cheap on him. And i don't know if you've noticed but the fans are starting to boo him.

I agree with that. Im a big fan of Styles and his matches but I think from the crowd reaction the strap should realy go on Joe.

Dunno if you seen BFG recently on TWC but in his match against Liger he was so over with the crowd

Well it appears that a real deal legend is at the TNA tapings tonight :)

Mike Johnson reports this afternoon that the legend backstage at the TNA iMPACT! zone is Bobby Heenan.

He was filming stuff earlier today and will appear tonight

From Wrestlezone.com

The Monday night replay of TNA Impact scored a 0.5 rating.

Credit: 411Mania.com

Good news for TNA again, in a midnight slot they are doing well, I think this is the 4th or 5th time in a row they have scored a 0.5 rating for iMPACT in the midnight slot.