Two And A Half Men

Red05

I find this show to be genious. It's hilarious, right down from Charlie's loony piano playing, to that girl who breaks into his house all the time. Does anyone else watch it? I think it's great.

By the way, for anyone who saw that episode where there is a website dedicated to hating Charlie, it's actually a real website. Check it out at www.charlieharpersucks.com

It's pretty funny.

The kid is brilliant too, his apathetic attitude cracks me up.

Good show' date=' but I think it's quite clearly canned laughter. Itsthehitman rating: *** / ***** (3 out of Five stars)[/quote']

What's wrong wit canned laughter? It just elts the audience know that there's been a joke. Mysterio ofial rating: 4/5 :xyx

If you have to tell the audience that there's been a joke' date=' then the jokes aren't funny. :P[/quote']

Good point, but still, you may not have got it (the joke), then when you hear the laughter you'll think about it again. Then if you get it you'll laugh. I suppose it's personal preference. Some don't like it, others do.

I'm trying to think of the sitcom that we watched recently, it had no laugh track at all - gave you the immediate option of finding funny what you found funny.

I don't mind a live audience laugh, but the canned laughter ones just seem too forced with the "laugh here, now" part of it.

It is a GREAT show (Malcolm in the Middle) (Never call it "Malcolm", because each character is equally as important, if not more important, than Frankie Muniz. A disfunctional family beats a monaing genius) (And will the new episodes start next week after Football Idol is finished?).

The Wonder Years was pretty good with no laugh track, but The Office is the greatest.

Edited by Murph