*** Official Raw Discussion Thread - 28th November 2005 ***

Kam

Preview:

Who will survive?

November 28, 2005

Next Monday night, the fallout from Survivor Series will be sorted out when RAW rolls into Cleveland.

The war between RAW and SmackDown comes to a head this Sunday night at Survivor Series, as Shawn Michaels leads World Tag Team Champions Kane & Big Show, “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters and Carlito into battle against Team SmackDown in a 5-on-5 Classic Survivor Series Match. Will HBK and Team RAW return home as the victors next Monday night?

Also at Survivor Series, John Cena defends the WWE Championship against Kurt Angle, and Daivari will be the special guest referee. Daivari has already helped Angle win two matches in recent week; will the WWE Champion find a way to overcome the odds and make it to RAW with his championship intact, or will the hand-picked official help the Olympic Gold Medalist walk out of Survivor Series with the gold?

This Sunday night, Ric Flair and Triple H continue their war in a Last Man Standing Match. Will the “Nature Boy” head into RAW with another feather in his cap, or will The Game even the score with his former best friend?

Plus, Women’s Champion Trish Stratus defends her championship against SmackDown’s Melina on Nov. 27. When all is said and done, will RAW still house the Women’s Champion next Monday night?

To find out the answers to all this and more, make sure to tune into RAW next Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torrie returns!

Backstage Buzz From Tonight's RAW

By Steve Rubin

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the smiling face of a WWE Diva and former Playboy cover girl that has been absent for a while back at the makeup table today. That's right, Torrie Wilson returns to RAW tonight. However, I was not pleasantly surprised when she snapped at me for staring at her. I mean I’m only human.

Credit: WWE.com

Great news :)

Shane o Mac is in the house!!!

Ouch! HBK nip up must have hurt

I dont think this match will go ahead for some reason.

If it does, Would love to see Angle win

Oh and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont let Cena be 'the one' to break the Masterlock

wow, foul mouth Big Show eh. that'll be edited

LOL did any one just see wwe unlimited?

Kane came in, got in the ring, raised his arms and put them down but no pyro went off - looked really silly

em, was it me or did angle just break the masterlock

Edited by MrFill

I about had a heart attack it's Shane-O-Mac. Personally though, I don't want to see Bischoff go. I hope they work out something where Shane and Eric run Raw. Or have Shane run Smackdown.

YES!!!!!

I swear, Cena better lose tonight. Angle better win. No Masters, No Cena, ANGLE.

If Cena wins tonight, IF CENA WINS TONIGHT, then Vince is an idiot.

Edited by MrFill

Ouch! HBK nip up must have hurt

he looked genuinely hurt.

the thing with WWE is, you never know what's real and what's not. I thought maybe he could hurt his leg and get beat by Carlito.

This makes Carlito seem an even worse wrestler :oops

If he was genuinely hurt, fair play to him for continuing. Shows he genuinely cares for the fans.

he looked genuinely hurt.

the thing with WWE is, you never know what's real and what's not. I thought maybe he could hurt his leg and get beat by Carlito.

This makes Carlito seem an even worse wrestler :oops

If he was genuinely hurt, fair play to him for continuing. Shows he genuinely cares for the fans.

No chance, if he was hurt legit the match would have stopped. Maybe he just lost his smile again...

Great news, Cena is losing his title tonight, probably due to the amount of boos he was getting last night. There is no way anyone can take another, overcoming the odds BS from WWE. This is it. I can hardly wait.:lol :lol :lol :thumbsup :xyx :D

I dont think this match will go ahead for some reason.

Would love to see Angle win

Do you mean the Show/Kane vs Tomko/Snitsky match? If so I agree I don't think they would really put a match that bad on television, it's gotta be just a joke, oh yeah, it must be :? :? :?

What the hell is WWE thinking, Shelton jobs to Trever Fn' Murdoch!! Have they got that bobbing bird that Homer Simpson used when he worked from home booking this BS?????

Well the last thing I want to see is "New WWE Champion ...... Chris Masters"

That can't happen, not even WWE are that stupid, are they?

Well there it is, am I supposed to be excited that John Cena overcame the odds for the 34628238982nd time? Well, I'm not. I don't see the point of this crap every single week. I think I'll give Raw a miss from now on, the thoughts of a Big Show/ HHH fued isn't exactly mouth watering. Blah, rubbish Raw.

Edited by MrFill

Great news, Cena is losing his title tonight, probably due to the amount of boos he was getting last night. There is no way anyone can take another, overcoming the odds BS from WWE. This is it. I can hardly wait.:lol :lol :lol :thumbsup :xyx :D

I fully agree. He will lose in some kind of 'injustice' but he will lose and I think largely due to the boos last night.

That would have been an ideal opportunity to get Cena off the title, dammit.

Did you hear the crowd cheer "Cena sucks!" :lol

Edited by MrFill

No im pretty sure Masters is going win it tonight(sarcasm)

LETS GO ANGLE!!!!!

Masters winning would be an interesting screwover to Angle, and could lead to some interesting stuff. Im happy if Cena drops title, he has grown stale, and maybe a title hunt will freshen him up.

But, I really want KURT to get it, he is the man, and deserves it

Well the last thing I want to see is "New WWE Champion ...... Chris Masters"

That can't happen, not even WWE are that stupid, are they?

Its better than yet another Cena in peril match where he overcomes all the odds and retains...like we've seen for the last 2 months or more

hmmm...not that it was very predictable now was it. Every week, same formula for Cena. Damn, wanted a new champ already. Cena learned a new move, gotta give him credit, he now has 6 in his set.

Edited by MrFill

GOD DAMMIT CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are the making Cena unbeatable.

Hopefully when the mcmahons mentioned taking out the trash, they were talking about Cena

When is HHH gonna go for the title?

Cena: you want some, come get some!

HHH: Oh, when i want some.....I'll take it!!!!

Edited by MrFill

I cant stand Cena' date=' but I dont know why you guys build your hopes up expecting Cena to lose the title all the time. Im pretty sure that aint gonna happen until Wrestlemania 22 now. :([/quote']

your probably right. the wwe are not stupid, they know the fans are on cena's back. so they'll keep cena as champ til they want a new main face to hold the title (or when triple h knocks on father in laws door)

I have been pm'd all day by people asking me how long it took for the hoffmeister to watch Raw this week via his sky +. The answer to that question is 7 minutes. I always include the time of fast forwarding, if I didnt this weeks Raw would have been watched in about 2 and a half minutes. From now on I might use a stopwatch and calculate the time without me including fast forwarding time.

Anyway, I heard Bischoff say "Who could you replace me with?" and I said "Here comes the money". It was so predictable Shane Mcmahon was going to come out, thats the WWE's biggest problem, it is stupidly predictable!

I watched Maria interview Bischoff and I seen Candice Michelles entrance despite it being cut short at the best bit.

Another terrible terrible Raw.

Yet again, if the WWE want me to watch its product again they need to stop the unbearingly predictable repetitive booking!

Shane-O's back - Mark out time! You could see it coming but I still marked out for his music.

The Big Nasty B*st*rd is back too and with a dirty mouth although I'm not gonna wash it out with soap for him :P.

I also fully expected for HHH to come out and cost Show & Kane the tag titles to Tomko and Snitsky, leading to a program for Show with HHH. Boy am I glad that didn't happen.

HBK vs Carlito, fair match and he did appear to be genuinely hurt but if you read his autoboigraphy he explains that he has no ACL in that knee and has wrestled like it for years so one never knows.

Taking bets now on how long it takes Trish to slap Mickie stupid and turn heel again. 2 weeks I reckon. Oh, and Torrie's back...........GREAT! </sarcasm>

Murdoch vs Benjamin, Murdoch over and rightly so. Benjamin is over enough that this defeat won't hurt him especially as Murdoch got the win by holding the tights. Be good to see an old school type rassler win the I-C title.

Angle vs Maria?? omg, THAT was an obvious set-up. The only thing that surprised me was that Angle used the Angleslam instead of a belly-to-belly suplex. And why did Masters come to Angle's aid? It not like they're best buds or anything.

Cena vs Angle vs Masters. I fully expected Cena to drop the title this week and for Bischoff to keep his job. But Cena retained...............again. I like Cena but this over-coming the odds BS is getting boring. Especially when you do it week in, week out. He needs to turn heel now and hopefully will do so next week, maybe saving old Frostytop's job. Who knows?

No better than 5/10 for me this week.

Oh...............and another boring HHH promo. I'm just glad Show came out when he did and I marked like a bi-atch when Show slapped the mic out of HHH's hand. Just pure quality. Just not enough quality in the RAW show to improve the mark IMO.

Edited by Gooneronastick

I heard that Cena started acting heelish at the end of the match? If so' date=' good. He needs to do so more.[/quote']

He kinda did, he went all psycho after hitting Masters with the chair. Like you said I also prefer that Cena than the stupid face.

See I liked this RAW, for the first time in a while I thought Cena was going to loose the title. This is what Vince needs to do, make us think that Cena can loose it, not like on the Jericho feuds, the Christian feud that we knew Cena wasn't loosing.

Anyway, boy did I marked out when ''Here Comes the Money'' hit, if I love someone more than my family it's Shane O' Mac and his entrance dance. After Vince saying after Cenas match '' It looks like were gonna have to take the trash out next week'' hopefully Shane will be the next RAW GM. That's unless Vince betrays Shane :eek.

Man Murdoch for F'n President, the guys just rock, like I said in the past, who said you have to look like Master to be cool ?

Glad he got the win, besides there not doing anything with Shelton.

Good RAW, not excellent but good.

Edited by Drake

We start Raw with Bischoff in the ring looking like a Mafia Don and he is pissed, pissed I tells ya. I know I for one feel totally let down by the Raw team, especially by Shawn Michaels. Shame on you Michaels. He calls the roster out but we get Vince instead proving once and for all that he was lying when he said he was finished as an onscreen character. Yep Vince McMahon actually lied, I know I for one am shocked. I wonder if they implement this new drug policy (HA) whether Vince will look like Napoleon Dynamite in 6 months time. Except Vince isn’t as good at drawing and he damn sure isn’t a better dancer. Vince calls Bischoff a failure and blames him for killing WCW. Yeah, it was all Bischoff’s fault. Bischoff and only Bischoff. Right. Was it really worth signing on the dotted line to work for this man, Bisch? Vince says he himself is not a failure. Yeah, that WBF sure made a lot of money. XFL too. And the Invasion made more money and was better than any other angle in wrestling history. So yeah, more McMahons on TV, which is just what the WWE needed. Shane looks older than Vince does and they spend 15 minutes to say that if Bischoff doesn’t shape up he’ll be replaced by Shane. As an onscreen personality, Bischoff has been tremendous (even after they made him into just another heel boss because he had the audacity to be cheered over Stephanie McMahon. Shame on you Eric, don’t you know Stephanie is the most powerful, most popular, sexiest woman alive and no man can resist her.) so I hope they don’t replace him with Shane, who lets face it is only the 3rd best McMahon to have been on WWE TV in the last 7 years.

They announce Michaels vs. Carlito and it looks as though Carlito has to carry him some feminine, camp ass. Michaels prancing around like a balding, aging Chippendale on speed is definitely not cool. Michaels comes out (probably not for the first time too) and immediately defies the Bible once again and Sky Sports cuts him off for a second. Coincidence? I think not. Carlito slaps the taste out of his mouth, then spits in his Playgirl posing face and I love Carlito. Michaels does his girly chops, but Carlito does them like a cool, manly man with great hair. The announcers say Michaels’ back is his weakness. Funny, he never seems to show it. Lawler says something bad about Carlito’s hair which should be an automatic death sentence. Michaels hits the tiresome Forearm/Kip Up, and starts selling the injured leg (probably had to do a job). He goes for a couple of Superkicks and then hits the 3rd for the win. Yeah Michaels won, Carlito lost. Shocking. Shawn is his usual approval seeking self after the match.

Angle and MOTHERFUNKING DAIVARI storm into Bischoff’s office. Angle is pissed, pissed I tells ya and DAIVARI compliments Bischoff on his suit.

They announce a David vs. Goliath match for some Smackdown special, but it won’t draw anywhere near as much as that huge Kane vs. Abel match and Noah vs. The Storm was a much better angle. They recap Trips vs. Ric F’n Flair, which I heard was pretty good and Flair of course bled like a stuck pig, as Triple H used a SLEDGEHAMMER SHOT OF MILD DISCOMFORT BUT WHICH SHOULD CAUSE INSTANT DEATH to the head for the win. Triple H wins, the more things change, the more they stay the same. They put over Trips on commentary. The old Poochie rule in effect there.

MARIA BABY! Marry me Maria, I’d make a great husband. I can cook, I can clean, I put the toilet seat down and my aim is usually pretty good when I’m peeing. She channels Jeremy Paxman by asking the hardhitting questions, but then Bischoff put her in a match with Kurt Angle. That callous son of a bitch. I’ve taken alls I can stands and I can’t stands no more. Fire his ass Vince. We return with Maria looking freakin’ adorable in the ring. DAIVARI MOTHERFORKERS! DAIVARI is pro Kurt Angle, but Maria is opposing Angle so I am torn, but Maria has better boobies, so I choose her side in this. DAIVARI gets punched for no reason by the referee, then DAIVARI accidentally runs into him, knocking him over. DAIVARI stamps on the mat to get a bit of dirt off it, but the ref stupidly gets his body in the way and DAIVARI doesn’t see it. DAIVARI apologises, then gently tries to lift Patton out of the ring, but stupid Patton manages to get himself caught in a Camel Clutch like position, before DAIVARI realises his mistake. MARIA ASS SHOT! Angle continues to talk like he has no teeth and continues to have that annoying bleep in his entrance. Angle gropes Maria for far too long and I can’t say I really blame him, before killing her (not literally) with the Olympic Slam, which Maria takes better than anyone since The Rock. John Cena runs down and I hear the usual female voices screaming for him, before Chris bloody Masters runs down and sends everyone to the concession stands. Bischoff announces Cena vs. Angle vs. Masters in a No DQ Submission match. Yep, Chris Masters is wrestling for the WWE Title. The end is nigh. Cena knows about as many holds as SNITSKY knows people who don’t like him. None by the way.

Ad for Michaels’ lie filled autobiography which I seriously doubt will be on my letter to Santa this Christmas.

TRISH AND MICKY MOTHERFUDGERS! ‘Oh Micky, you’re so fine, you’re so fine, you blow my mind, hey Micky, hey, hey, hey Micky.’ If I was crude I’d say she could blow something else, but I am not crude so I won’t say she could blow something else. ASHLEY and there hasn’t been a better looking team in wrestling since last time Condrey, Lane and Eaton teamed. I see Candice still hasn’t used that magic wand to magic herself a new face. Torrie makes her long awaited return to Raw wearing those allegedly stylish boots which makes her look like The Ber F’n Zerker (Huss). Is there a better site in the great sport of professional wrestling than Micky James wrestling in a skirt? Ashley starts murdering divas (not literally) before Victoria tags in. As much as I’ve hated the last two Diva Search things (and lets face it, its no Don Callis round in the PPV quiz. Every month in the chatroom, check your local listings.) they made the right decisions with both Christy and Ashley, who at least try hard and look as though they want to get better and want to be in a wrestling ring. The rest always had a look on their face like someone farted in church. Then they danced. Micky enters and starts kicking ass before milking Trish’s title. Kick her in the head Trish! Call her a skankasaurus! You know the day is coming when that is going to happen and when it does oh what a beautiful day it will be. We will see the return of heel Trish and it will be glorious.

Big Show/Kane vs. Tomko/SNITSKY is announced. Tomko/SNITSKY are already the greatest tagteam since The Hollywood Blondes and Show will bump around like Ricky Morton for them, so I start to think that this could be the greatest tag match on Raw since Austin/Triple H vs. Benoit/Jericho in 2001.

We return with Bisch on the phone reserving his table in the Gold Club for after the show. Shane enters the office. Funny how someone always enters the office when the camera is on Bisch and he isn’t doing anything in particular. Bisch says Shane was lucky with the sperm he got. Eric, his father is Vince McMahon. VINCE McMAHON. Shane punks him out and the former 227 time Karate Champion of the Universe has to act intimidated instead of going Ralph Macchio on his ass (RIP Mr Miyagi by the way).

Meanwhile in another part of the arena…DAIVARI promises to call things right. down. the. middle (credit, Alfonso, Bill) and I don’t doubt him for one second, before that swine Masters denies me DAIVARI in the main event and it looks as though Stonecold Hulk BA Barracus Robocop Mitch Buchannon Rambo Rocky Universal Soldier Dirty Harry Cena is retaining again.

We return with Shelton Benjamin already in the ring and then your hero and mine, the one, the only, the manly man amongst men, TREVOR F’N MURDOCH enters looking all grumpy as usual and with the new drug policy (HA), MURDOCH really should be YOUR WWE Champion within weeks. MURDOCH kills him (not literally)

with a Clothesline and is all surly stomping on him. Shelton hits a Stinger Splash before MURDOCH cheats to win and STILL looks all surly after the win. I love me some MURDOCH. Man if Bill Watts was booking WWE, he’d have a field day with MURDOCH. Your main event would consist of probably MURDOCH, Angle, Benoit, JBL, Regal, Holly and Lashley. So yeah, it seems like they have split yet another promising tagteam far too soon, but if it means a singles push for MURDOCH then I’m all for it.

They announce before the break that Triple H will be coming to the ring to cut a promo and even my TV falls asleep as the world itself implodes into a black hole of horribly boring, repetitive 45 minute promos. We return with Trips making his entrance, which is the only good thing about him and lets face it Steve Romero would get a pop if he had that entrance. I can hear TV remotes around the world all clicking at once and I think even Flair has changed the channel, Trips. He says Flair is gone, and hey, if he is going to copy everything Flair does, maybe he should copy that too. Triple H cuts a boring promo. The more things change, the more they stay the same and puts himself over. As usual, he calls himself the greatest wrestler alive and the sad thing about that is that I think he truly believes it. The crowd sits on their hands and I can hear 2 guys in the bleachers talking about what they’re having for dinner tomorrow. Big Show interrupts to save the day. Show calls him ‘a piece of ****’ and those words aren’t nearly strong enough. **** has much better qualities than Triple H. It can cut a better promo for one and you can get rid of **** with one flush (well except that stubborn **** which just refuses to go away even after several flushes).

From Triple H to SNITSKY. Now THAT is a leap in quality. We return with Jim Ross’ wet dream tag team match in process as SNITSKY takes out Kane with a Big Boot. SNITSKY’s beard continue to defy the laws of awesomeness. Show tags in and starts killing people (not literally) before SNITSKY bumps like a freak to the floor. Chokeslam, 1-2-3 and they only gave this match that amount of time. The WWE are insane. I am glad however, that it seems like they’re protecting SNITSKY for his inevitable main event push which will see him outdraw Sammartino, Hogan and Austin combined.

Angle in the ring and his arms are looking seriously tiny. The guy is going the way of Paul Orndorff or worse Dynamite Kid and it is a sad sight to see that he still feels the need to go out there and take DDTs on the ring apron and German Suplexes from the top rope. The crowd farts all over Masters as usual. Hopefully with this new drug policy (HA) it means the end of his push. Its been what, 10 months and it STILL isn’t working. Cena runs down looking constipated and throws his horrible punches that make early 90s Giant Baba punches look awesome. Except Baba had, I dunno, Toshiaki Kawada bumping for his. Cena has Masters. Angle gets ‘Lets go Angle’ chants and literally the only people cheering for Cena are female, while YOUR WWE Champion gets yet more negative reaction and a number of ‘Cena sucks’ chants. Just turn him already, the entire audience unfortunately for them isn’t made up of kids and girls, their core audience is, what, 18-34 year old males and right now they’re not liking Cena. Masters hits him with a Clothesline to the biggest reaction of his career. Cena chairs Masters’ leg to a negative reaction. Yep, John Cena was booed for taking a chair to CHRIS MASTERS. But taking a chair to a guy is a good thing, so hopefully it means the start of a slow turn. Ok, calm down dear, it was only an STF. Hes hardly Dean Malenko.

Yeah, yet another pretty unmemorable Raw in a series of them. I mean, it wasn’t bad, just wasn’t anything I’ll really remember by next week. I like that MURDOCH is getting a singles push and Carlito vs. Michaels wasn’t bad, but stop pushing Cena down peoples throats, you morons.

Edited by Naitch
  • Like 1

I thought Raw was pretty good, i enjoyed it anyway. I dont particularly want to see Bischoff go, i think he's a cool GM. I'm kind of hoping they send him to Smackdown (either with or without Long), it could lead to some good stuff.

Still waiting for a new champion, really thought for a while that Cena would drop the belt, but then he wont on a Raw will he? Not after the length of his run.

Right, so i watched Raw on my Sky+ a few hours ago and well, i think it was appauling.

Now that isn't me just acting like some internet smarks who would slag off any wrestling event post-2000, i just think Raw is appauling and has been for weeks, how anyone can say it's better than Smackdown! is crazy.

I know Raw, unlike Smackdown! is live so they can't tidy things up in editing like the Friday night show can but do they have to have commercial breaks and return half way through a match or after somebody has completed there entrance?

Raw is just a mess of a 2 hour, 15 minute wrestling show whereas Smackdown! seems to have a structure with the balancing act between wrestling and all the other stuff that needs to happen in equal measures.

When they push someone on that show, they book them correctly like Mr.Kennedy whereas this week on Raw we see an injured Shawn Michaels pin Carlito.

What the . . . ?

You know what they say about a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, they can beat Carlito.

I mean what was the point? All that match did is made Carlito, who is one of the most promising WWE superstars around at the moment, look pathetic.

Carli should be beating lower card babyfaces on Raw to show the fans that he is capable wrestler who in a few months should be challenging the main guys, but no he loses clean to a man who didn't need the win and who was wrestling with one leg.

The tag team division is the pits on Raw aswell so they take the best tag-team they have in Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch and . . . wait for it, split them up!

The Snitsky/Tomko team looks to have potential and some comedy potential at that, so instead of these guys destroying jobbers on Sunday Night Heat to build up a bit of rep, they chuck they in to the hands of tag team champs Kane and Big Show and squash them.

Now i don't have a problem with Kane and Big Show holding the straps, infact i think it's a good idea. As i said the tag team division on Raw is the pits so have the two monsters hold the belts while the division is built up again and then have them drop the belts, uncleanly if needed, to an up and coming team who have a good few wins under there belts and have other teams to feud with while Kane and Big Show go onto bigger and better things in the singles department.

So this week Trevor Murdoch pinned Shelton Benjamin in about 3 minutes. Shelton deserves better than this and should be in a feud with someone like Carlito whereas Murdoch should be trying to get over in his tag team with Cade not in singles matches, this would happen on Smackdown! they have more sense.

I think the second longest match this week was the 6-woman Diva tag team match.

Now i have no problem with the divas, they have there place in wrestling but they shouldn't be wrestling for as long they do on WWE programming, especially when they are not very good at it and when a guy like Shelton Benjamin gets 3 minutes in the ring. :roll

It looks like HHH and The Big Show are going to feud, i liked their segment and the longer Tripper stays away from the world title picture is better for him as far as i see it. It's also a feud that hasn't happend for a while so it will be something fresh, i thing this was the only thing to come out of the show that i liked.

So Shane McMahon is back, Vince doesn't think Eric Bischoff is upto the role as Raw's General Manager and if he doesn't set a goal and achieve it then he's fired, according to Vinny.

That's good but is Vince a babyface again? It seemed like it from the opening segment, just another example of why the creative department who work on Raw is the pits. It should be clear who is the heel and who is the face.

Anyway, Bisch' tries to wangle out of the 'set a goal and achieve it' by booking Diva interviewer Maria into a match with Kurt Angle after she annoyed Bisch by asking a couple of 'stupid questions'.

The match doesn't really happen, thank god, as after a fight between Davairi and ref Chad Patton over who is in charge of the 'match' Angle, Angle slams Maria and John Cena makes the save but then gets beat up by Chris Masters which leads to Bischoff coming out and telling us that his real goal of the night is to make Cena drop the title so he books the main event.

Onto the main event, John Cena defending his WWE title against Chris Masters and Kurt Angle in a triple threat, no disqualifications, submission match.

Angle's 'personal referee' Davairi somehow gets taken out of this match by Masters who went to Vince McMahon and got head Raw referre Mike Chiota to referee the match.

It was a fairly short match with both Cena and Angle spending far too much time in the masterlock and it end with Cena making Masters submit to the STF to retain his title.

It's obvious to everyone that Cena needs to drop the title to Kurt Angle and turn heel, it's been obvious for about 6 weeks but despite having several opportunities to do it, the WWE haven't done it which is a joke.

Angle has been built up and up and should be given a run with belt and maybe a final feud with Shawn Michaels over the stap while Cena should turn heel and get into a feud with somebody like Ric Flair, everybody is tired of Cena's gimmick, his title reign, his bad main event matches, his 'over coming of the odds' in every match, and the WWE can't see it.

And what has Chris Masters done to be in the title picture?

The guy can't get heat in an oven and it's not like he has been given anything, he was given a feud with HBK and still couldn't get over.

Masters should still be working his way up, but no, that isn't the WWE style on Raw, they can't be bothered to put some work in so they shove him in main events whichy just isn't going to work, it's clearly not the answer when it comes to someone like Masters, in my opinion.

My apologies to ramble on guys and wonder from point-to-point and i don't want to sound like an internet smark who believe he could make a wrestling show, but it's obvious what the problems are on Raw yet the people in charge don't seem to be doing anything about and it riles me, especially when you consider the good work being done on the Friday night show for the past couple of months and the hatchet job done on Raw for a long while now and especially when people still say that Raw is a better show than Smackdown! when i think it clearly isn't, of course everyone is entitled their opinion on the subject but i don't think people are really looking at it enough when deciding which is the better show and Raw should be the better show when you consider the talent it has and how it's been around for so long whereas Smackdown! is the newer show and should be the 'B show'.

Anyway, i had to let it out, make of it what you will.

pinmepayme.

Edited by pinmepayme

On the topic of Shane McMahon, I'm clearly the only one who isn't glad to see him back. I like Shane a lot, but not as an on-air character. As real life owner, for sure, but otherwise no, no no no no no. Replacing Bischoff is a really stupid move because Bischoff can talk, whilst Shane adopted his moms verbal skills. Bischoff is also the smarmiest, most arrogant son of a bitch on RAW, hence he's an amazing character. Shane just makes me sad because it's McMahon overload, AGAIN.

But on the bright side, I can't wait to see who Shane puts himself over, since he's already screwed over Big Show, X-Pac and Kane (at least Steve Blackman gained something... and Test, to a degree).