*** Official WWE Survivor Series Thread 2005 ***

Kam

PPV Team Quiz and Chat

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/1381/ss6cn.jpg

Join us on Sunday 27th November from 8pm UK time for the Survivor Series PPV Quiz and Chat in the TWO Chatroom.

Survivor Series Team Quiz

To celebrate the annual tradition of WWE's Survivor Series, there will be a team quiz. Teams of 4 will compete against each other to see who will be the true survivor! This quiz doesn't count for the Quiz Leaderboard, and no prizes or points will be given.

The Quiz will take place from 8-9pm in the Quiz Room, for more info see the Quiz Page:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/wrestling-quiz.php (includes current leaderboard)

Quiz participants should organise themselves into teams of four people. If you need a team or an extra partner, click the link to this thread in the General Chat Forum: http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26286

Once you have a team, you must post in this thread, including your team name, the members involved and one team captain. During the quiz, all members of your team will need to use the same avatar and include a variation of your team's name in your own user log in title.

Teams will be tested on numerous aspects of wrestling, including the history of Survivor Series and much more. Once again, the quiz is at 8pm (UK Time).

Each member of the team that wins tonight's quiz will win a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW DVD courtesy of SilverVision. Each winning member will recieve a random disk from the following:

* Survivor Series 1987 & 1988 Double DVD

* Survivor Series 1989 & 1990 Double DVD

* Survivor Series 2002 DVD

* Survivor Series 2003 DVD

* Survivor Series 2004 DVD

8pm tonight! Come to the quiz room with 3 other people! Win a DVD!

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!

Later on in the night, a question will be asked. If you get it right and your name is randomly selected, you'll win one of the DVDs listed above!

Can you believe it? We're going DVD mad at TWO! Win the quiz, get a DVD. Lose the quiz and win the competition, get a DVD. Come to the TWO Chatroom tonight at 8pm for a chance to leave with a DVD!

IT'S A DVD BONANZA!

PPV Chat

The PPV Chat will take place after the quiz, from 9pm to 1am (UK Time). Talk to fellow TWO users about the PPV, and give your thoughts on each match! Will Raw or Smackdown! triumph? Can John Cena overcome Kurt Angle? How will The Undertaker get involved? Discuss it in the TWO Chatrooms !

So don't miss out on a night of fun, join us for the Talk Wrestling Online Survivor Series Quiz and Chat! Don't forget, WWE Survivor Series takes place on Sunday 27th November, and the evening's activities begin from 8pm, starting with the Team Quiz. Well see you in the chatroom! :xyx

PPV Prediction League

Post your predictions below – anyone can enter!

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26244

Matches

• RAW vs. Smackdown Elimination Match:
    Shawn Michaels, Carlito, Chris Masters, Big Show and Kane
    V
    Batista, JBL, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Booby Lashley
  • WWE Championship:
    John Cena vs. Kurt Angle
  • Last Man Standing Match:
    Ric Flair vs. Triple H
  • Eric Bischoff vs. Theodore Long
  • Women's Championship:
    Trish Stratus vs. Melina
  • Best-Of-Seven Series #1
    Chris Benoit vs. Booker T

How to order the PPV

UK:

Live on Sky Box Office from 1am

USA:

See WWE.com - Survivor Series

Articles @ Wrestling 101

- T3C: WWE Survivor Series 2005 Preview

- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly #1

:xyx

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that they could have threw together two extra old school elimination matches, on Smackdown i was hoping they were going to have

The Mexicools,Spanky and Paul London

VS

Nunzio,MNM,Kid Kash and a mystery partner which could have turned out to be the returning James Gibson

And on the flip side i thought they could have had

Shelton Benjamin,Chavo Gurrero,Eugene and two "legends"

VS

Gregory Helms,Cade and Murdoch,Matt Sydle and Rob Conway.

Although theres not that many matches I have been really looking forward to this for a few weeks now, it may be tempting fate but I'm at least hoping for a good show tonight.

Raw v smackdown match should be very interesting and eventful. HHH V Flair should be another good encounter, Cena & Angle have had exciting matches previously and the result tonight is harder to predict than previously.

The return of Undertaker hopefully should be special, the ads for his return have made it more exciting.

Theres a big rumour doing the rounds now about a big FORMER wwe wrestler getting involved in the Survivor Series match, the question is who? I would like to think it could be Bret who has a DVD to flog, it best not be just the Undertaker, that would be a huge letdown.

Theres a big rumour doing the rounds now about a big FORMER wwe wrestler getting involved in the Survivor Series match' date=' the question is who? I would like to think it could be Bret who has a DVD to flog, it best not be just the Undertaker, that would be a huge letdown.[/quote']

Taker isnt a former WWE wrestler though is he?

Bringing Bret back does nothing for me, he bored me in his prime, and will still bore me now.

Im hoping its Brock Lesnar.

You count the second biggest PPV of the year as normal?

You mean the third, I rate Summer Slam above Survivor Series.

For Bret appearing on a Survivor Series,then yes I count it as normal.Bret doesn't even wanna appear on WWE TV to do a ''Farewell'' speech because he says it's too much, he think that he's gonna choke up with emotion in front of all the fans.

So I really doubt he's gonna waste his return on a silly Survivor Series to promote his DVD.

You mean the fourth. I rate the Rumble as second. Survivor Series has gone down in my estimation since the move away from the traditional '5 on 5' matches.

So it's not going to be Bret. How about Rikishi? He's a big guy... :lol

Yes my bad, I forgot all about the Rumble.

Here's hoping Tatanka.............

Is it worrying, I'm serious? I loved that guy growing up :D

Or Lesnar. they both own, ut I'm suspicous it's another internet rumour :(

And I would put the PPV's in this order, if anyone cares.

WrestleMania

Royal Rumble

Survivor Series

SummerSlam

Oh well, decent show. Would have been better with a world title change.

Taker's return was good. << Suppose he was the "former" wwe superstar who was rumoured to interrupt.

Boogeyman looked crap. Stratus and Jillian Hall looked hot.

The 'Cutting Edge' Should be good.

Altogether, i reckon about 7/10. Bit too predictable though

Looks like a decent PPV. Having read Meltzers review, a few things strike me:

1) As predicted, Taker becomes more "Dark-side"ified.

2) Turn.Cena.Heel.Now! Simple logic, just have him go skitzo at the boos, beat up every goddamn babyface on the planet and make them all bleed, and become the hard-ass edgy character that made him a babyface in the first place, minus the rapping.

3) Fire Chris Masters, right this instant.