American Pie.

GENE

Favourite American Pie  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite American Pie

Whats your favourite American Pie film,is it the original with Oz,Finch(BRM),Jim and Kevin all trying to lose their virginities before their senoir prom?,American Pie 2 were they rent a beach house over the summer and again try and get laid?American Pie 3 The Wedding were Jim gets married?Or American Pie 4 Band Camp?

Did i mention that Finch looks like BRM?Also why isn't Oz in the third one?

Edited by GENE

What is Band camp like? I hear it is terrible.

I got the 4play box set today and so far i've watched the first two,i'll try and watch Bandcamp tommorow and then i'll tell you what it's like although seemingly it doesn't have Stifler,Jim,Finch or Oz and the Sherminator is the pricipal at band camp.

I never did understand why Jim chose ugly,ginger, band camp girl over sexy, foerign and ever horny Nadia?

The more the ginger band geek appeared the worse the american pies got.

Ok, I will NOT stand for insults to Alyson Hannigan!!! This is one place I will abuse my mod powers no end, the girl is what happens when God actually tries to make WOW into a person.

I think she is nothing special' date=' but I still would like to make love to her.[/quote']

Erm, doesn't she have a choice in the matter?

Its her character that she plays that I cant stand' date=' she is nearly as bad as Phoebe from Friends.[/quote']

But have you ever seen "How I Met Your Mother?" - I didn't think it was out in the UK yet.

You see, the irony of your statement is that she's an ACTRESS - she's acting a script out, so you can't hate the actor for the role, if you do, then you need to take a fresh sniff of reality.

Erm, doesn't she have a choice in the matter?

But have you ever seen "How I Met Your Mother?" - I didn't think it was out in the UK yet.

You see, the irony of your statement is that she's an ACTRESS - she's acting a script out, so you can't hate the actor for the role, if you do, then you need to take a fresh sniff of reality.

She plays the same kind of annoying wimpish role in what I have seen of her, whcih is the american pies and buffy. When I see her I think of that annoying wimpish girl, thats why I dont rate her like you do.

However if I seen that film you are talking about I would probably change my mind. But at the moment I associate her with the roles I have seen her play.

See I just don't get American Pie. 1 was good' date=' 2 was starting to fade, why bother with a third, let alone a fourth???? It makes no sense, in fact they tarnished the shock quality of the original in all honesty.[/quote']

Money,no matter who crap the film is so long as they turn a profit they will continue to make them,it's the same with every film franchise for example Police Academy or The Land Before time films each one gets worse but they must make a profit to keep making more.

The original was best for me, the jokes were pretty much the same after that, and in the wedding one, stiffler weas nolonger funny. He was just an a***.

Also, in the third one, where was the other guy who'd been in the two previous editions but then dissapearedfor the third?