I'll Make My Peace.

Ryan

right i was thinking, i may not be one of TWO's most popular members but one thing i really dont want to be is hated, so i made this thread for anyone at TWO that doesnt like me to inform me what it is that they dont like about me so i can put a stop to it or correct it, now i know there are quite a few members that dont get on with me and im not going to name names but hopefully we can settle are differences

now Mods i know its your job, your duty so to speak to make TWO a better place, so closing threads that are useless is your job but im asking you if you can leave this open because i really want to see what im doing wrong and what it is about me that people dont like, thank you :)

I don't like the fact that you feel the need to change your online personality to suit everyone and make them not hate you. Just don't break rules or get peoples backs up and I personally have no problem. Make good posts that are well-put across and thought out, and you'll have my attention, in a positive way :)

The Telf will give credit where credit is due. Opening up to the rest of the site and being seen to be willing to accept criticism is commendable

The only slight problem i had with you was that i felt you were always the first to jump on the back of new members and their posts. Sure, in many cases they were in breach of forum rules, but i didn't think there was a need to attack them in the manner that you often did. Just something to think about for the future

Apart from that, all is good :)

your constant hatred and unwillingness to try anything un WWE

i watched ECW, thought it was a million miles away from the sort of wrestling i like so i choose not to like it, i watched WCW, i liked WCW and still do to this day and i'm angry that i didnt watch asmuch as i would of liked to, TNA, i watched TNA and thought it was ok but not as good as people say, i bought 7 TNA PPVs on DVD, thats how much i wanted to get into TNA but i couldnt because it isnt what i like, i know what i like and i like, no i love the WWE, always have and always will, if it wasnt for WWE i probably wouldnt be into wrestling.

The only slight problem i had with you was that i felt you were always the first to jump on the back of new members and their posts. Sure' date=' in many cases they were in breach of forum rules, but i didn't think there was a need to attack them in the manner that you often did. Just something to think about for the future[/quote']

i'm just doing what was done to me, when i first came here i broke a rule and BAM, im jumped on and pummled :lol

Edited by Ryan

I like you Mr Perfect, My time on TWO did not start well on the chatroom I admit, but since joining the forum I have been exposed to the bigger picture, I like you and from what I have seen that is due to your honest approach.

If you are disliked I advise you to have no fear, If I can change myself around in the manner I have I believe everybody has hope.

Just be yourself but in a manner that does not upset people.

All the best my friend.

The Telf will give credit where credit is due. Opening up to the rest of the site and being seen to be willing to accept criticism is commendable

The only slight problem i had with you was that i felt you were always the first to jump on the back of new members and their posts. Sure, in many cases they were in breach of forum rules, but i didn't think there was a need to attack them in the manner that you often did. Just something to think about for the future

Apart from that, all is good :)

I agree with what Telf said. You say that you are only doing to people what they did to you, but say if someone bullied you when you were young, does that mean you have the right to bully young people when your older? Sometimes it just seems a bit to much. That is my only problem with you, but other than that I think you think through your posts well, contribute to the forums, and generally are helping to make the forums a better place.

The constant way of putting your views across as fact.

Perfect you forgot this part of Genes post.

Thats one of the things I don't like about you as the poster,I feel that you jump to much on everyones back for their opinions.

Let them say what they want ,as long as there not breaking any rules then fine.

Couldn't say I hate you perfect, you may need to chill out sometimes and see the sense of humour in things, especially the ludicrousity of life.

But it's nothing worth hating you about...

Saz

P.S. Yes! I made up "ludicrousity", but if we accept "Bouncebackability" in today's media I'm sticking to my guns!

you know everyone has a right to an opinion' date=' but that doesnt mean that someones opinion is the truth.[/quote']

Yeah,but as long as there not trying the pass their opinions as fact I don't see why you have to say that they're wrong.

Im just telling ya how I feel you sometimes come across.Note the word sometimes.

I'm giong to echo Randy RKO here. Sometimes you seem to slag off others' opinions as 'wrong', which gives the impression that yours are right. Which isnt fair really. You cant stand Cena, I love the guy. Each to our own. Theres no need to belittle people about their opinions.

Apart from that, I dont have a problem with you at all.