Batista/Orton/Title *Spoilers*

daz2005

I don't care who wins it. Just get it off Boretista ASAP.

See, if I were Vince, I'd have put Eddies place in the three way on the line in an Eddie Guerrero Memorial Tournament. I'd have put Chris Benoit v Ken Kennedy and JBL V Rey Mysterio as the brackets and had Benoit v JBL in the finals, where Benoit goes over. Then in the three way, Benoit overcomes the odds to win the title and dedicates the win to Eddie since he was meant to win anyway (supposedly). Benoit gets the sympathy a babyface needs, Eddie gets a quality tribute in his honour, Batista gets his time off, and Orton now has an opponent he can have good matches with (not to mention history - Orton won the same belt off of Benoit last year).

Quality~

I don't care who wins it. Just get it off Boretista ASAP.

See, if I were Vince, I'd have put Eddies place in the three way on the line in an Eddie Guerrero Memorial Tournament. I'd have put Chris Benoit v Ken Kennedy and JBL V Rey Mysterio as the brackets and had Benoit v JBL in the finals, where Benoit goes over. Then in the three way, Benoit overcomes the odds to win the title and dedicates the win to Eddie since he was meant to win anyway (supposedly). Benoit gets the sympathy a babyface needs, Eddie gets a quality tribute in his honour, Batista gets his time off, and Orton now has an opponent he can have good matches with (not to mention history - Orton won the same belt off of Benoit last year).

Quality~

Unfortunately that will never take place....so sad :eek

Like all wrestler Batista will wait until he is forced to leave for a lay off from his injury, its a simple fact that wrestler hate taking time off becuase they worry (apparently even the top liners) their place on TV and title bracket placing will be taken off them by someone new who will do better then they did and then they would have to wait for ages (forever?) to get another chance at the top spot on TV

hmmm some good thoughts there i personally agreed with DraVens idea about how they should of switched the belts , but if Batista really needs the time off will they let him have his time of whilst carrying the belt, they did it with trish for over 100 days...

hmmm some good thoughts there i personally agreed with DraVens idea about how they should of switched the belts ' date=' but if Batista really needs the time off will they let him have his time of whilst carrying the belt, they did it with trish for over 100 days...[/quote']

But no one gives a s**t about the womens title.

• Like 1

But no one gives a s**t about the womens title.

True! i agree on that one, but i really cant see where they're going with this one at all, leaving Batista with the title whilst hurt is a poor idea....i think they may switch it the SD! after survivor series but who knows...

I think it's obvious now that Batista will keep the title as originally planned. I remember he had the option to either rehab or have surgery, and he's probably been healing it for a few weeks now and decided against surgery. Giving him the on-air injury will keep him off wrestling much for the next few weeks so that by the next PPV his back will have healed.

Batista will keep the titl;e simply because there is no viable challneger to take the title of him..

who is there??

Benoit who IMO should get it? he's stuck with the boring booker for 7 matches

Orton?? about probably to go back into a taker feud

Taker?? see orton

Christian?? great idea.. the man would be a great choice?? what's that?? WWE pissed up again and now he's left?!?!

tut tut

Yes, and folks thought Brock Vs. Goldberg would kick ass, too.

:roll

To be fair to both guys, the deck was stacked against them. The audience knew both guys would be leaving the WWE after the match. So the heat generated in the arena pretty much killed any chance they had of putting on a decent match. Plus they had Steve Austin out there stealing the limelight.

Saying this, I didn't think it was terrible and I'm sure if both guys were brought back and were headlining a PPV in a title match together, I'm sure it would be awesome.