Worst Ever

Thirteen

The worst stroyline ever was Triple H vs Kane in late 2002. Even as a 'mark' I was embaressed for WWE. Luckily' date=' I didn't see the 'dummy incident', and it was still utter rubbish.[/quote']

Ah, the infamous Katie Vick/necrophilia storyline. Utter crap.

The Gobbledygooker was another awful story. Weeks & weeks of build-up for that, such an anti-climax.

The Angle chasing Booker's wife because of his fetish-storyline was cringe-worthy

alright worst wrestlers, worst gimmicks, wort ring attire, worst entrance, worst worker,etc, etc.

One guy i could never stand; Shane/Dean Douglas, he was useless in WWF/E & WCW and by far one of the worst if not THE worst Champion in ECW history!

i hated:

The Kane HHH Katie Vick storyline.. so tasteless and really sick

Cena vs Kenzo.. not ONE of them could wrestle

the Kane rape Lita storyline: why is kane always in sick stroylines.. it wasn't even good

Angle and Sharmell.. simply because it was when the annoying bitch started to show up on smackdown

Well it's not a storyline but when they do the ''Kidnapped'' angle it makes my stomach revolt.

I mean yeah nobody knows where the kidnapped person is except for the camera crew,the sound crew,the production crew and the millions of people wathing it on TV:roll

Yeah the nWo's WWE run was od-awful.

Clearly it was just McMahon pissing on the ashes of one of the best WCW storylines (in its heyday anyway) by having all three of them job to Austin(when he took Hall prisoner) and The Rock (going over Hogan at Wrestlemania) and then disbanding completely.

The nWo was just to lure the last of the WCW fans to WWE tv and prove a point. That's it. Totally unnecessary.