Can The Boogeyman Go Far?

daz2005

I think he plays his character out really well, and is apparently a good worker.If his character is treated seriously and handled well i can see him going far, he'd definately scare me at a show. He could be the next really scary character like the Ministry Taker,what do you think?:evil

I think he plays his character out really well' date=' and is apparently a good worker.If his character is treated seriously and handled well i can see him going far, he'd definately scare me at a show. He could be the next really scary character like the Ministry Taker,what do you think?:evil[/quote']

who plays him and what does he look like? Someone help me out!

nice one styles& Mr Person.

I know that guy!

That gimmick is definitely in the wrong wrestling decade that's for sure:D

I thought the 'Attitude' Era had gotten rid of all that stuff!

He reminds me Papa Shango!:lol

Edited by MrFill

He reminds me Papa Shango!:lol

I hope you weren't chuckling away at the [DEADLY SERIOUS]Legend that is Papa Shango[/DEADLY SERIOUS]

I like him, he is a weaker version of Papa Shango, mind. In an ideal World, Shango would return and guide the Boogeyman to the realms of greatness.

I'm enjoying The Boogey Man's segments at the moment but it's not going to be long before they become predictable and boring so before then he is going to have to get in the ring and from what i've read on the tinternet and read in Power Slam magazine, his in-ring skills are very poor.

Apparently when he was in OVW it was a case of 'who was he going to injure next?'

We'll have to wait and see.

pinmepayme.

Edited by pinmepayme

I hope you weren't chuckling away at the [DEADLY SERIOUS]Legend that is Papa Shango[/DEADLY SERIOUS]

I like him, he is a weaker version of Papa Shango, mind. In an ideal World, Shango would return and guide the Boogeyman to the realms of greatness.

HO Train!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol

What they need to do is scrap the gimmick and air some vignettes of a pirate,yes a pirate.Please hear me out before you slag it,you could have him comeout in a pirate boat,for his interviews he could go on and on about "Starboard,shiver me timers and say arg alot".If you give the guy a peg leg and stick him in a feud with Angle he can't tap out as he has a wooden leg and ankle so the Angle lock would have no effect.if he's a heal he has his crew and cutlass to attack his opponents with,this would quite possibly be the best gimmick ever PERIOD.

What they need to do is scrap the gimmick and air some vignettes of a pirate' date='yes a pirate.Please hear me out before you slag it,you could have him comeout in a pirate boat,for his interviews he could go on and on about "Starboard,shiver me timers and say arg alot".If you give the guy a peg leg and stick him in a feud with Angle he can't tap out as he has a wooden leg and ankle so the Angle lock would have no effect.if he's a heal he has his crew and cutlass to attack his opponents with,this would quite possibly be the best gimmick ever PERIOD.[/quote']

:lol :lol :lol

Didnt they do that with the mounties partner; Jean Pierre Lafette? (I think thats how you spell his name!) he had an eye patch accent and everything!!!:lol :lol