Undetaker at SS???

Brad

Now the advertising for Survivor Series in the UK on Sky Box Office advertises the main Raw vs. SD elimination match. Now do you think the fact they play the Undertaker's music in this is an indication to say he will be there :roll :roll :roll ?

I think the answer is obvious, your thoughts?

You know what? The Taker has been gone for about 5 weeks, is it really that big of a deal anymore? He's pretty bland now, i doubt anybody really cares if he returns or not. He's been 'killed' lots of times in his career and this time its funny that his return has been so uninteresting, I mean, really, Randy Orton set 'fire' to him at Generic Crappy Smackdown PPV No# 1232462 and nobody cares........

He's boring, predictable and so far past being over its insane, thank God they didn't do Orton/Taker No# 2345262 on ppv. It was crappy to begin with.

Please Mr. Taker.......Retire!!

You know what? The Taker has been gone for about 5 weeks' date=' is it really that big of a deal anymore? He's pretty bland now, i doubt anybody really cares if he returns or not. He's been 'killed' lots of times in his career and this time its funny that his return has been so uninteresting, I mean, really, Randy Orton set 'fire' to him at Generic Crappy Smackdown PPV No# 1232462 and nobody cares........[/quote']

Did you not see the faces of the people at the PPV? Did you even watch the PPV? In your opinion nobody cares, but I don't think that's true.

He's boring' date=' predictable and so far past being over its insane, thank God they didn't do Orton/Taker No# 2345262 on ppv. It was crappy to begin with.[/quote']

So are most of the roster because the routines are the same. HBK has his moveset, HHH has his moveset, Flair has his and so does Taker. Doesn't mean people don't get excited when they see him getting the upper hand in a match.

Vince isn't going to let Taker retire without a fight, I mean why would he? Undertaker is his second most successful gimmick in longevity terms. Only Hogan beats him. Why else let him go part-time? He might try to retire at WM21 but if Vince gets his way, Taker will go on for a lot longer.

You know what? The Taker has been gone for about 5 weeks, is it really that big of a deal anymore? He's pretty bland now, i doubt anybody really cares if he returns or not. He's been 'killed' lots of times in his career and this time its funny that his return has been so uninteresting, I mean, really, Randy Orton set 'fire' to him at Generic Crappy Smackdown PPV No# 1232462 and nobody cares........

He's boring, predictable and so far past being over its insane, thank God they didn't do Orton/Taker No# 2345262 on ppv. It was crappy to begin with.

Are you suggesting Taker is far from being over? :lol