Best Attire Ever

It wasnt my WOOO

Keeping on the greatest 'something or ever' theme what do you think is the best attire ever. My favorite two are:

Rey Mysterio's: Nice Pants (not tights) with all the writing on them and he also has alot of cool tatoo's that add to his personality and attire.

Shawn Michaels: All round good ring attire goes well with his persona

• Like 1

Repo Man. Kneepads made of tires! and that lone ranger style mask really added to his sneakiness.

Papa Shango. Skull face paint AND a top hat. A TOP HAT!!!

Demolition. Actually really kinda sexy.............in a domineering, beat me black and blue kind of a way........erm....oh......

Shawn Michaels-Great set of tights.The ones he used in D-X with the green X and heart also were awsome.And the wristtapes he used also were amazingly cool :D

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/6915/dx018lv.jpg

Bret Hart-Had very good repertoire of pink tights and tank tops,fitted with his character really well.

Billy Gun-Nice set of pants,everytime it was a different color.Why do I like it?

Don't ask :P

Jericho-Has also had a great set of tights.Everytime he comes up with new ones they rock.

Angle-He put the C in ''COOL'' by wearing some awsome old school wrestling atires.

Rey Mysterio's masks and trousers are awsome,

I liked Cristians hooded jacket aswell. Also the Hardy's attire has always been a favourite of mine. The arm socks by Jeff in particular. HBK's outfit is also good, and as previously mentioned, the Undertakers attire is a good one.

My favourite out of those though is Rey Rey, somewhat biased perhaps. However, i've always been attracted to the lucha masks, i think they're so interesting.

His new black attire's is my favorite so far it brilliant

Yeah I like it too.

Shawn Michael's ones he wore at SummerSlam to face Hogan were good, the black and white ones. I like Shelton's attire aswell, always looks nice. Hurricane helm's attire was great aswell.

Hogan and Warrior...With the vast array of different colours and designs, and then the airbroush stuff too, along with the kick-ass boots and strings/facepaint made the Warrior look cool as hell. Hogan with the bandana, rips in the back of the shirts which were much too small for him and the fact that red and yellow go great together made him standout. He also looked cool in all-white, probably because he has a decent tan.

Demolition always looked cool, especially their gear they wore on the way to the ring, the masks and chaps, waistcoats and so on, was awesome.

Mordecai looked great too, back in 2004, with his pure white hair and beard, inverted vicars collar, long white robes and so on. Was cool.

Hogan and Warrior...With the vast array of different colours and designs' date=' and then the airbroush stuff too, along with the kick-ass boots and strings/facepaint made the Warrior look cool as hell.[/quote']

Now you come to mention it, I loved that sleeveless long coat that Warrior wore with all the designs on. That was wicked :xyx

you were looking at the thong?!?!

At least he wasn't looking at her face <shudder>