Long Lost Members...

Red05

Where did Rikizodan go? I was looking in the hall of fame and saw that he started one of the most famous one. He had over 1000 posts but his last activity was well over a year ago. Why did he go, and have any other powerful memebers such as he drifted away?

He left before I joined. He started the Ouch My Head thread and I and some others expanded on it and it got huge and eventually belonged in the Hall Of Fame.

With him gone Kam decided to put me in charge of the International Forum and even though if he where still here I wouldn't haven't that power, it doesn't mean I wouldn't like him to come back as I never got to have a discussion about Puro with him at all.

speaking of long lost members where as Taki gone? i havent seen her post in ages.

A combination of moving house and a busted computer has seen Taki out of action for the past few months. She tells me she can't wait to get back online.

EDT: Update, she reckons she'll be back online by this time next week. For those who care.

Edited by Trash

I'm not sure if i've asked this before' date=' but was there a Relamp? I seem to remember someone by that name, but i can't find evidence of him on TWO. Was he here at some point or have i got mixed up with another forum?[/quote']

There is indeed still a Remlap, although not on here. Pops up on MSN a bit though

why did Jayden get Banned' date='.[/quote']

For being gay

...or something like that.

No, Jayden refused to give up the camp gimmick he used at the time.Back in February I think it was. I believe Kam asked him to stop with all the "fabulous darling" language he was using in all his posts here and he flat out refused. A ban shortly followed.

• Like 1

The official reason was that he signed up a second account called Fletch's Donkey, and posted threads that contained nothing more "piss crap ****" in every forum.

The stuff before never even contributed to the decision to ban, and a decision was made in relation to the gimmick posting that he wouldn't be banned. The double account/spamming was bannable incident on it's own. It was like he was given a yellow card, then later on a straight red.

I meant to put an S on the end of the member there. :lol

Good one though, you, great, haha. (Just kidding, y'aint half bad Mr. P.)

Wait i did, you left it out on purpose. Dang i'm slow. Can't believe it, i thought for a second i'd mispelt a word. Nah, that'd never happne. :lol

Sorry to bring up the same post again, but i'm serious, i think ti would be a good idea to have a commemorative forum somewhere, with one thread dedicated to one member whos been great but left TWO. So, like if they had over 1000+ posts but have been gone for a year they'd qualify. Then there'd be a thread made for them, where you could read there stats and maybe peronsla history on TWO etc.

Does anybody else have any thoughts on this, i think it'd be a good idea.

speaking of long lost members where as Taki gone? i havent seen her post in ages.

I'm right here, been away for a while, I moved house and BT took forever to put my phoneline in, then my ISP was messing me around, so I had to find a new one, but at last I'm back.

xXx