Dave7G's 50 Greatest matches #4

Dave7g

Dave7G's 50 Greatest matches #4 Bret Hart vs Owen Hart - Wrestlemania X  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Dave7G's 50 Greatest matches #4 Bret Hart vs Owen Hart - Wrestlemania X

Owen Hart vs Bret Hart - Wrestlemania X

http://www.wwe-france.com/HTLM/Hall_of_fame/Bret_Hart/WrestleMania_10_-_Bret_Hart_-_Owen_Hart_06.jpg

http://www.gerweck.net/owenbret.jpg

The opener from Wrestlemania X delivered what most of the previous 9 mania main events couldn't. The match is short, but not too short, and is a technical masterpiece complete with a shock upset win. Take a look at it if you can to refresh your memory and then vote :xyx

Edited by Dave7g

Id give it a 2/3. I heard everyone talk about this great match so I downloaded and I was actually quite embarresed for the people who give it a 5.

Please don't laugh at us, or be embarrassed for us, we are simple wrestling fans...

Edited by Dave7g

The cage match, I agree is phenominal, you wont find anything like it these days, but I just thought the Mania 10 match had so much going for it, especially the shock finish, that for me at the time it was a 5 star match, therefore I had to include it in the greatest 50.

****. Good match, but the Cage Match, which is Bret's best ever match, is the best, of their little series.

This match just wasn't complete, to me, really. I can see it's good, but not great.

I agree totally.

What would eveyone give the much hyped 60 min iron man match? Shawn VS Bret