The OC thread - What are your thoughts?

Dave7g

I managed to catch the first episode on crafty tv, only very recently, and have since downloaded up to episode 14. I think it's a pretty decent show with some funny parts, although the acting can be far from good most of the time. Props go out to the legendary Jim Robinson from neighbours playing the evil Tycoon character. Seth's mother is especially nice too.:xyx

I have watched the OC since the first episode over in England on C4 when it was shown on the Sunday...

I've seen every episode of both seasons and can't wait for season 3 to start soon over here on E4 (the satallite version of C4 that gets stuff first)

Don't worry Dave, you aren't the only OC fan here, in fact I used to have an OC avatar and proclaimed I was TWO's only fanatic of the show in my sig not too long ago either.

Well, I have an awful lot to catch up on before the E4 premiere, I downloaded the first episode of season 3 by mistake, but theres no way in hell I'm gonna watch it. I have 36 more episodes of Orange goodness to get through first. Good to know I'm not the only one here.