Bacon Sandwiches

Popsi

What do you put on a bacon sandwich?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What do you put on a bacon sandwich?

• Tomato Sauce (or ketchup)
    • Brown Sauce
    • Nothing
    • Other (please state)

I love a bacon butty with loads of ketchup (has to be from the fridge tho!) but i was wondering what you all put on your butties - ketchup, brown sauce? Something else or nothing at all?

For me the perfect backon sandwich is in medium sliced white bread (nothing posh, tescos own for me is the best) with a bit of flora to wet the bread a bit. Then grill the bacon in the oven (i prefer it to fried bacon!) and eat with loads of cold ketchup from the fridge!

Amazing!

So what about you lot?

Sandwich? Pff.

Bacon needs to be eaten in a roll. Get a nice bap, cook your bacon on a George Foreman LEAN MEAN FAT REDUCING GRILLING MACHINE using the bunwarmer to heat up your roll, cover the whole thing in brown sauce or mustard and enjoy the taste sensation.

But everyone knows butchers' lorne sausages in a roll are even better. If you feel like a change from the usual brown/tomato/mustard routine, put some chilli oil on your square sausage and cook as normal. It doesn't even need a sauce after that, just lovely spicy sausagey goodness in a delicious toasted roll.

Ahhhhh, the evilness of bacon. Don't bring it near me!

Although, if I could stand to be around bacon for more than 5 seconds without having an asthma attack. I suppose I would like bacon and barbeque sauce with lots of mature cheddar on a nice big breadroll.

Infact, I fancy having that now, but swapping the bacon for chicken........(Homer Simpson drool here)

Ahhhhh, the evilness of bacon. Don't bring it near me!

Although, if I could stand to be around bacon for more than 5 seconds without having an asthma attack. I suppose I would like bacon and barbeque sauce with lots of mature cheddar on a nice big breadroll.

Infact, I fancy having that now, but swapping the bacon for chicken........(Homer Simpson drool here)

I went through a phase of buying those Turkey Rashers - they very much like Bacon but need to be eaten quickly as they lose temperature quickly.

cook your bacon on a George Foreman LEAN MEAN FAT REDUCING GRILLING MACHINE.
"Am so proud of ma greel, I even put ma name onit!" :lol

I agree, though. Bacon needs to be in a roll of some kinda, I dig those ones that are round, soft in the middle with a crusty top, and the little black seeds all over it, then with brown sauce, HP, if you will!

:worship