What would your theme be?

Fidel Cashflow

ooohhhh its a tuffy, it depends of what my gimmick is, and me being me it'll either be a Chav gimmick or a gimmick wear i would wear the same attire as Curt Hennig, anyway if i were to use the chav like gimmick i'd probably use...

Ghetto - Akon, Feat. B.I.G & 2Pac.

if i were to use the Curt Hennig like gimmick i'll probably use my own version of Mr Perfect's entrance music "Exodus".

Beanie Sigel - The Truth. I know it has already been used as a theme song, but it's so awesome, I'd have to have that.

I do prefer others, but I can't think of many that would a better theme tune. It has buildup which would be perfect for an entrance...

...I'm looking into this too much, so I'll quit now.

Beanie Sigel - The Truth. I know it has already been used as a theme song, but it's so awesome, I'd have to have that.

I do prefer others, but I can't think of many that would a better theme tune. It has buildup which would be perfect for an entrance...

...I'm looking into this too much, so I'll quit now.

The Truth would indeed be good for an entrance

Nice Joe-Kobashi avatar, I still need to see that match

Like AJ Daniels mentioned earlier, I use Superstar 2 by Salvia for my entrace theme. It fits my character perfectly. There have been a few times where I have thought about changing my theme but nothing ever seems to fit quite as well. I've used this theme for about 3 years now and can't see myself changing it anytime soon. Edited by Pete

It'd be out of the following:

Fuel My Fire - The Prodigy (Debut)

Sehnsucht - Rammstein (New theme as heel)

Self Destruction Part 2 - Nine Inch Nails (New theme when I join a faction)

Inside You - gODHEAD (Permanent theme there-onwards)

Something with a slow start then rips in. Bit like RVD or Christian's old "Finally your on your own" music.