WWE Wrestlemania Revenge UK Tour 2006

y2kwrestlingfan

Dates are now up on wwe.com for the next uk tour, i was gonna put some dates up, but i'm a bit confused on how the did the dates and the type of shows, so if anyone get the full set of live events (probably from wwe tv this week) much appreciated.

the only thing that's 100% is that tickets are on sale this saturday 26th november at 9am

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the correct list (so far):

Updated on 03/12/2005

Wednesday 19th April:

Raw: Milan

Smackdown: Bologna

Thursday 20th April:

Raw: Birmingham

Smackdown: Florence

Friday 21st April:

Raw Tapings: London

Smackdown: Newcastle

Saturday 22nd April:

Raw: Nottingham

Smackdown Tapings: London

Sunday 23rd April:

Raw: Cardiff

Smackdown: Cologne

Monday 24th April:

Raw: Cardiff

Smackdown: Stuttgart

Tuesday 25th April:

Raw: Belfast

Smackdown: Berlin

Im a bit confused as well though. If the London shows are tapings then why are they on Friday and Saturday night?

Edited by FreeSpirit

I've updated Wrestling101s WWE UK Tour page. According to WWE.com both the London shows are Raw+Smackdown, but there is also a Smackdown show on the 21st...which is the same day as one of the London shows.

Theres 18 Talk Wrestling Online T-Shirts left...so if your planning to go, why not get one!

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shirts/a3.gif

Talk Wrestling Online T-Shirts

:thumbsup

Raw will be taped on Fri 21st April from Wembley Arena

Smackdown will be taped on Saturday 22nd April from Wembley Arena

ALL tickets go on sale this Saturday (26th November)

But they are down as 'RAW & SD Wrestlemania Revenge' not Monday Night RAW/Friday Night SD.

Are we sure they are not house shows because it would normally say quite clearly. Plus they are on very odd days to be RAW & SD tapings.

I think I prefer house shows to tapings after going to both for the first time just recently. Ill go to some of the house shows :)

Edited by the HiTman

So Raw is in Cardiff two nights running??? Surely that's a bad move?! I doubt the Welsh love Cena & Co that much!

Why not? I think its great they're finally coming to Wales, when i was younger i never could go because they were always taking place in a city that was too far away from where i live. Welsh wrestling fans deserve the right to see their favourite wrestling stars just as much as English, Scots and Irish fans do.

Plus i would think a lot of fans from the West Country would travel to Cardiff being as its so convienient to get there with good train links and stuff.

God! Smackdown away from East Midlands again! It looks as if I will never see Smackdown. Or maybe a trip to London or Newcastle may be nessecary if I can travel that far. This is really messed up. There is no announcing for the event hardly and it is on such short notice. I find it hard to see that many tickets will be sold, so if anyone is planning on going to an event you should have some decent tickets. Plus I have just realised that the RAW and Smackdown Taping show is the same day as the Nottingham RAW show. Unless they have an earlier show, I really don't see how this is possible. The WWE need to do some serious thinking on this situation. Edited by Kanenite

Go to bookingsdirect.com and all is clear

the tapings are definitely on Friday and Saturday

Oh ok then they decided to do the tapings this time on friday and saturday instead of monday and tuesday should be a good way to start the weekend.

Will be going to my 6th straight wwe event at birmingham which started at passport to pain 03

Just can't get enough wwe action

Why not? I think its great they're finally coming to Wales, when i was younger i never could go because they were always taking place in a city that was too far away from where i live. Welsh wrestling fans deserve the right to see their favourite wrestling stars just as much as English, Scots and Irish fans do.

Plus i would think a lot of fans from the West Country would travel to Cardiff being as its so convienient to get there with good train links and stuff.

I'm not questioning why they're going to Wales, it's great that they go all round the UK. But Raw both nights???? That's very unusual to have one brand in the same place two nights running. You'd think one show would be Smackdown.

ive just been to 4 uk events, 2 this week (sheffield arena) and 2 last week (manchester and birmingham) i now wanna go to london next year on saturday as its live and i really want front row, could anyone give me some tips please on where to order front seats from the arena themselfs instead of bookin direct and what seatin plan there is or what part of the arena will the wwe be takin place in at the arena please

any help would be great full

plus where ells can i order tickets apart from bookin direct, everytime i go for expensive price we were always at the top!!

anyone know where i can order tickets for the london arena next year on saturday, please could you give me websites to order tickets, plus i would like front row how will i get it and does anyone know a seatin plan at london arena please

EDIT: Please stop spamming up the different forums with the same request.

Edited by MrFill

That has got to be wrong. Are they seriously saying that Batista is going to have a match in London on the Friday at say 2000, then get in a helicopter and have a match in Newcastle at say 2130?

I might have to pass on the tv tapings as it sounds like an good excuse to make the trip to Geordie land for a night out though

Looks as if I will wait until around my birthday which is January. I am pretty sure they will have some decent tickets around then, seeing as they still have some decent ones for Nottingham seeing as that went on sale in September. I would try See Tickets for some good tickets.