Louis Walsh quits X Factor?

MissMoob

Louis Latest

Following newspaper reports today that judge Louis Walsh has quit The X Factor, the show's producers have spoken. The producers have said,”We are talking to Louis and hope to be able to persuade him to return to the show on Saturday.”

As one of the three judges on the show, Louis has been looking after the 16-24 category which now only includes Shayne. But producers say they're hopeful that he will return to his place on the judging panel in time for Saturday night's show.

We will of course bring you more news as we get it.

Not really a fan, but I thought I'd post this. I apologise if this has already been mentioned.

Edited by MissMoob

Louis has inflicted enough pain and suffering on the world, why is this a newsworthy story? Tabloids are really desperate for news these days. I agree that its only worth watching when the unbelievably tragicly camp saddos come in and audition and then cry because they are pathetic.

I'm not really bothered to be honest. He's always been the boring one. Sharon has the attitude and Simon is Mr. Nasty. Louis was that "other guy" sat next to them. It'll be interesting to see who replaces him though, unless they beg enough for him to return.