Eddie's Death - good for Chavo's career?

Ed_666

After seeing Chavo beat JBL clean on SD last week, it made me wonder if Chavo will drop the Kerwin White gimmick and go back to being Chavo and get a big push.

Obvsiouly there's no way Chavo would have got a clean win over JBL a couple of weeks ago, but was it just a one-off, or will he get a push as a face now?

Personally I think Chavo is better on the mic than Eddie was, and although he's in the cruiserweight category, he's still fairly well built enough to wrestle heavyweights, and has some cruiser skills as well.

What's everyone think?

Ed

As harsh as your statement seems; as likely as your sentiments are to draw a backlash; I think, in terms of career progression, Chavo could do well as a result of Eddie dying. Sad to think that it might take a death to give a talented guy like Chavo the chance he deserves. :(

Chavo definatly isnt as good as Eddie as it comes to mic skills, if you see Eddie's accent is far more Mexican than Chavo's, as a matter of fact Chavo's accent doesnt sound mexican atall but anyway, yes your statement sounds harsh but its true, "Kerwin" going over on JBL is a distant no, but i think its just a one off that Chavo went over on JBL, Chavo will get a big push, maybe move back to SD! and win the Cruiserweight Title and give it an image.

How does Chavo's ability/non-ability to put on a Mexican accent affect his mike skills? Hes alot shedload more talented on the mike then half the talent around, and the Guerrero name is enough as well as his upbringing to prove his Mexican heritage over putting on some silly accent which is purely cosmetic (yes Eddie was great at the accent and it definately complimented his gimmick, but its hardly a downer on Chavo that his accent isn't as strong.)

It will help Chavo get over more by the fans. Chavo was loike the highlight of Raw and Smackdown last week and was made to look the hero. He won't egt a good push but he will get over which might make the wwe think about it more like Cena for example.

Chavo definatly isnt as good as Eddie as it comes to mic skills' date=' if you see Eddie's accent is far more Mexican than Chavo's, as a matter of fact Chavo's accent doesnt sound mexican atall but anyway, yes your statement sounds harsh but its true, "Kerwin" going over on JBL is a distant no, but i think its just a one off that Chavo went over on JBL, Chavo will get a big push, maybe move back to SD! and win the Cruiserweight Title and give it an image.[/quote']

Eddies accent (not that it matters in the slightest) is put on to sound more mexican, if you don't believe it watch his DVD set, sounds excactly like Chavos there. Chavo just hasn't quite got what Eddie had, but no doubt Chavo is an awesome wrestler when he's allowed to be.