Carlito

wisdom27

I used to find Carlito's cabana to be the funniest thing on RAW. He doesn't do it anymore. In fact, he's not on the mic much anymore. His wrestling is not what makes him, it's his arrogance and apple routine. What is his future? Why have they stopped him on the mic?

I think where WWE have gone wrong generally is that they should have had the good guys and the bad guys on RAW more clearly defined. Master, Carlito etc. should be bad guys helping each other out. When it's team RAW then you don't get the good and bad guy thing, which is what makes wrestling to me.

Carlito is improving alot in my eyes.. he is very good on the mike and his ring work is improving.. i see him as a future wrld champ along with Shelty B

I see shelton getting there first, if only b/c of his ring skills. Yes, he needs work on the mic, but his ring performance is amazing at times. Where as Carlitos ring work is boring, basic, and unelectrifying. His mic work is good though. So w e have 2 future superstars that need work in different aspects. I am in thne minority of people that like Masters. Yes, he needs tons of work all over, but there is potential for him. The masterlock is a throwback to the old days, when a move like that was feared.

I thought he was another jackass at first, but i now realise that his mike work is actually very good. It kicks Cena's Bow-Locks. He ain't special in the ring though, if he was a little better he may have been more popular at the start, because i think he's like a mini-The Rock on the mike.

Masters is growing on me too. What makes him for me is the fact he's got that almost unbeatable master lock so each of his matches are tense because you're always wondering will he do the master lock... not sure he has the mic skills. I think it they've got it right involving him in the backstage attacks on people, lol.

I like Shaun Michaels a lot but feel he's getting a little stale. Think he'd be better off going part time like the Undertaker.

Anyway back to Carlito, they have to show off his entertaining mic skills more. And he needs to form stronger alliances with more bad guys like masters. I think Carlito doesn't suit one to one wrestling, he'd be best as a wrestler who interferes or gets involved backstage.

Edited by wisdom27

I've always liked Carlito.Sure he's no Flair or Steamboat in-ring but he's entertaining for me.But in WWE nowadays nobody cares if you can wrestle or not,as long as you'r over and bring Vince money you'll get a good push I.E Cena.

So I really see a bright future for Carly,as we all know he's very entertaining on the mic,can interact with the fans and has a ''Cool'' looks wich intrigues a lot of people.From his funny Afro,to the spitting of the aple.

So I really hope Carlito future keeps getting better.

Carlito is a future star as is Shelton. They are both brilliant in their own ways. Carlito is excellent on the mic and good in the ring, Shelton is adequate on the mic but is excellent in the ring. Not sure on who will get there first because recently it looks like the WWE want Carlito up there soon but Shelton probably deserves it more because of his in ring talent, and because Carlito can afford to be out of the main event scene for longer then Benjamin, seeing that Benjamin is getting in a bit of trouble and dropping faster down the card every week.

The best thing about Carlito in his situation and position is that he has a steady, and over gimmick/character which he can keep as his groundbase as he hones his skills over the years. That groundbase is pretty much key in the way the WWE partake in things, and is a key reason why Shelton hasn't moved onto to higher tier above Carlito on wrestling talent alone where he clearly overshadows him. Pairing them together in a fued is genius which no doubt wasn't intention as they would heed well from learning from each other, Benjy the mike work and Carlito the ring work. Both have a great future if they are continued to be slow burned and given their big crack at the big time at the right time, but of course we have to wait and see.

Carlito always holds the trump card, in that when his inring fueds do start to die out again he can return with the Cabana until hes ready to be used again. Hes in a good little position and only he can really mess it up unless the WWE really go over drive and attempt to peak him too soon.

I've always liked Carlito.Sure he's no Flair or Steamboat in-ring but he's entertaining for me.But in WWE nowadays nobody cares if you can wrestle or not' date='as long as you'r over and bring Vince money you'll get a good push I.E Cena.[/b']

This is the thing - We the 'fans' do care about the quality of the wrestling - especially when the 'entertainment' is below par.

Cena is now booed more than cheered - not only because he is stale out of the ring but because he has never been any good in the ring. So poor in and out of ring = We do care and we want something done about it. :xyx

This is the thing - We the 'fans' do care about the quality of the wrestling - especially when the 'entertainment' is below par.

Cena is now booed more than cheered - not only because he is stale out of the ring but because he has never been any good in the ring. So poor in and out of ring = We do care and we want something done about it. :xyx

I think the wrestling has very little to do with Cenas boos. His character is stale, and he's in the ring with institutions like Michaels, Angle and Jericho who are/were super over and a big part of the WWE. If WWE loses any of those guys (and it nearly has), WWE does suffer for it. Cena isn't at that level yet (he will be though, come 2007).

If the wrestling was that big an issue, Hogan would never have made it huge and Benoit would be seen as a credible company carry-man. But Hogan did, and Benoit isn't.

Ohh believe me I also prefer more wrestling than stupid skits and promos,but im telling you what Vice and the WWE do.

They don't care about in-ring skills ,as long as you'r over and sell merchendize then you'r gonna be pushed.Theres also different cases were Vince just wants to push a certain big blob like Masters and he isn't over and he can't wrestle either.

But like Draven said,if they cared so much about in-ring skills ,Benoit would have been a company carry-man but he isn't.