Shopping TV

Hoffmeister

You may be a saddo, but thats nothing to do with the shopping tv! Just kidding! Anyway i did get addicted to bidup.tv, i bought unheardof amounts of crap from there, luckily for me i realised how much of an idiot i was before i got too far into it. I did buy a mini fridge for my room (which turned out to be far too small for what i wanted), a couple of model mclarens, and loads of little things that i should never even have looked at.

Dear Deidre,

I need help! When I see a girl wearing a skirt with long tanned legs I want to rub them and lick them. Also when I see women with big boobs I want to fondle them.

Somebody at TWO needs to come to my rescue.

Deidre says, I think the underlying problem is your failure to open up and just come out. It's clear you act like the 'Man' but there is a sweet kind homosexual fellow inside you, waiting to get out. So please unclench you bottom and let the poor bugger go...............

I need help! When I see a girl wearing a skirt with long tanned legs I want to rub them and lick them. Also when I see women with big boobs I want to fondle them.

Somebody at TWO needs to come to my rescue.

how about, how about.....you get a Girlfriend, knowing you though you'll probably cheat on her the second your with someone else.

how about' date=' [i']how about[/i].....you get a Girlfriend, knowing you though you'll probably cheat on her the second your with someone else.

MR P that was pretty uncalled for...... I am sure alot of people would have said masterbate loads untill you feel better would have been alot better!.

Anyway personally i think those shopping channels seem way too Chavie. All the times i have seen them they always seem to sell very tacky jewley and crap like that. SO i advoid them like the plauge and just watch TWC and all the music channels baring Base, U and fixx