Guilty Pleasures

AJ Daniels

This may sounds like a strange question, but which current wrestlers that a majority of the usual internet smarks dislike are you currently marking out like a schoolgirl whenever they appear on your TV.

Mine are probably Chris Masters & Randy Orton. With Masters I believe that after his matches with Michaels a few months back he seems to "get" it a bit more, and as another member of these forums said "Anyone trying to get a full nelson resthold over as a legitimate finisher deserves my credit". The masterlock... YES! The entrance and cocky walk. I'd love to cheer him but he's a good arrogant heel at the minute I'd feel like I'd be doing him an injustice.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b3/Masterlock.jpg/180px-Masterlock.jpg

Bonus MASTERLOCK!

Orton. I like Orton and I see why a load don't. If WWE stopped ramming him down everyones throats and gave him a slow build, he would work. I think he's a good worker and I'm entertained by a majority of his matches. He's got the look and really just needs to use the Evolution theme to be badass :P

So, anyone else got those wrestlers that you love, but the rest hate?

I have to admit that I have a few that aren't exactly.....normal.

Orlando Jordan - Don't know why, but I just like him. He may not be the greatest in the ring, but, I just like him for some strange disturbing reason. Perhaps that's what draws me towards him, the fact that I don't know why.

Heidenreich - Yes. Heidenreich. But not Skull Faced version, but the previous one, the psychotic heel, and the psychotic face.

John Cena - Personally, I think he gets too much heat. Much more than he deserves. He may not be the greatest in ring, but he's ok. Take away all the biast, and most would realize that, but most of the time they already say the match is crap before the bell has even rung to start the match

Christy Hemme - I like her, is that all that bad. Plus, I could always use the excuse I'm just a teenager. :P

I really can't remember, the thing is that whoever I used to love i don't anymore because of the comments on here, the comments on here change my opinions on a lot of wrestlers. I mean i don't think Batista is as good as everyone says he is. I do however like Carltio and I believe he has good enough ring skills seeing that he is better then people like Cena and Batista in the ring.

My name is Y2James and I am also a Hunter-holic.

Aside from Hunter: Undertaker, Orton, JBL, Edge, Chris Master and probably a few more I cant think of.

I dont tend to follow the "smarks" when selecting favourite wrestlers, like Chris Beniot for heavyweight champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely ADORE the Mickie James character, yes, I know it's her real name, but the whole "Trish No.1 Fan" and her entheusiasm, I just want to give her a big hug. :D

I'm a big fan of Cade and Murdock, especially Big Trev - he's just so damn hard he doesn't need big muscles.

I too am a Hunter Mark...:P <D'uh! XD>

I also enjoy Cena, for he has the charisma if not all the Shkillz.

Why rag on a guy who's obviously gonna be the big thing whether you like it or not?

'Tista has the look, and the prowess physically...Big Dave gets my vote too, along with former team mate, Orton. :3

As well as the above, I'd give an Aww Hell yeah for Benoit! The man is that damn legendary.

I absolutely ADORE the Mickie James character, yes, I know it's her real name, but the whole "Trish No.1 Fan" and her entheusiasm, I just want to give her a big hug. :D

I'm a big fan of Cade and Murdock, especially Big Trev - he's just so damn hard he doesn't need big muscles.

I am totally with you on the Mickie James thing! I was thinking the other day that it is a fantastic character and a damn good wrestler to boot.

Hardcore Holly, although considered a decent veteran worker by knowledgable wrestling fans, most internet smarks hate him because he roughs up rookies in the ring. Well I'm sorry fanboys, Hardcore Holly is the shiznit.

JBL, for the same reasons as HH but swap roughing up rookies with holding down a main event spot.

Hardcore Holly, although considered a decent veteran worker by knowledgable wrestling fans, most internet smarks hate him because he roughs up rookies in the ring. Well I'm sorry fanboys, Hardcore Holly is the shiznit.

JBL, for the same reasons as HH but swap roughing up rookies with holding down a main event spot.

Yes, I'm definitely with you on those two. JBL seems to be one of the few heels out there who most of the fans hate (because we all know that HHH and Orton have their fanbases and Angle seems to be getting a response as good as Cena in some states) so by that measure, JBL is doing the best job.

Booing JBL to hell is my way of marking out like a hyperactive Pokemon fan on speed.

Yes' date=' I'm definitely with you on those two. JBL seems to be one of the few heels out there who most of the fans hate (because we all know that HHH and Orton have their fanbases and Angle seems to be getting a response as good as Cena in some states) [b']so by that measure, JBL is doing the best job.[/b]

Booing JBL to hell is my way of marking out like a hyperactive Pokemon fan on speed.

I would re-phrase that and say that he's the most effective heel. Very good heels like HHH and Angle will be cheered for the quality of their matches and because they've been around for many years like Ric Flair. I don't think Flair has been booed since his WCW days, possibly even back to his Sting feud.

Orton gets cheered by women because he's a pretty-boy and prepubescent boys who don't have enough testosterone inside of them and have homosexual tendancies. :lol

Haha! Just joking. Orton's ok in my book.

I would re-phrase that and say that he's the most effective heel. Very good heels like HHH and Angle will be cheered for the quality of their matches and because they've been around for many years like Ric Flair. I don't think Flair has been booed since his WCW days, possibly even back to his Sting feud.

Orton gets cheered by women because he's a pretty-boy and prepubescent boys who don't have enough testosterone inside of them and have homosexual tendancies. :lol

Haha! Just joking. Orton's ok in my book.

Yeah, fair comment. I also know a girl OBSESSED with Mr. Orton, so the second point I can vouch for.

She's not so keen on Bob though...

Yeah, fair comment. I also know a girl OBSESSED with Mr. Orton, so the second point I can vouch for.

She's not so keen on Bob though...

Yeah it's weird that. I knew this girl who usually wouldn't pay any attention to wrestling but she sat up and took notice of Orton one day when he came on TV. She was like "ooooh, who's that?". Fickle bird.

That's the weird thing about being a guy. You don't know what makes a man look attractive to the opposite sex. Women can recognise very good-looking members of the same sex very easily though. This reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld.