what do you think TNA's plans are for CHRISTIAN

fspodjfsjdfsldk

ok everybody knows i dont like TNA as of right now. i will be open minded and watch all there shows for atleast a month maybe it will grow on my like ECW and WCW did. the thing im wandering is what are they planning on doing with christian he was just squashed on the last show in less then a min. i dont see him being as big there as i thought he would have been.

is there any chance that he will be in the title hunt soon?

Former WWE Stars forgotten about in TNA

1.Ken Shamrock

2.Ron "The Truth" Killings

3.Kip James

4.BG James

5.Jeff Hardy (he's stuck doing monster's balls rather than getting the title)

6.Raven (likewise...although he is higher up right now)

7.Rhyno (after the ppv he won't get another shot)

8. Kevin Nash (they would have never put a belt on someone that old)

9. Sean Waltman (it'll be a LONG time before he whiffs X-division gold)

Jeff Hardy with a title would be hilariously bad. After watching Genesis last night I have never seen such a sloppy worker in all my life. It's like he actually got WORSE after leaving WWE. No sense of pace and he is all one spot after another... thing is he isn't good enough for the X Division. Oh well.

1.Ken Shamrock - hasn't been in WWE for YEARS, so you can't really think of him too much as WWE.

2.Ron "The Truth" Killings - 2 time TNA World Champ, yup, that's overlooking. :P

3.Kip James - rubbish on the mic, needed Road Dogg to carry him for mic work as a team - not bad in the ring.

4.BG James - Comedy Character, nothing more, he's good on the mic, but only good as a tag wrestler.

5.Jeff Hardy - Spot Monkey, it's not Charismatic, not and Enigma, he's sloppy as hell and is probably going to injure himself soom.

6.Raven - World Champ, although he had to drop to Jarrett because Spike wanted JJ as the Champ - a little too old now.

7. RhIno - Only been there for a few weeks, so how can you say that he's been overlooked?

8. Kevin Nash - WELL past his prime and incredibly injury prone.

9. Sean Waltman - Had the XD Title, but he's too unreliable to be considered a great worker.

Former WWE Stars forgotten about in TNA

1.Ken Shamrock

2.Ron "The Truth" Killings

3.Kip James

4.BG James

6.Raven (likewise...although he is higher up right now)

7.Rhyno (after the ppv he won't get another shot)

8. Kevin Nash (they would have never put a belt on someone that old)

9. Sean Waltman (it'll be a LONG time before he whiffs X-division gold)

Think of this...JEF HARDY WORLD CHAMP. Ok, now stop laughing. He'll never get that belt. Could you imagine building up your new fed with him as your main guy? What ajoke. He will be stuck doing monsters balls, etc b/c thats all he is...a guy that takes bumps, and more bumps. I cant remember thinking that a Hardy match was any good if it wasnt a gimmick match.

Killings and BG James in 3LK are always near the main even pic in some form, whether tga, or singles.

Kip James...WWE even knew he isnt ABOVE the lower midcard, TNA would look like a joke to give him a belt

Sean Waltman...again, could you take a fed seriously with X-pac as champ.

Kevin Nash is too old and broken to get anything. Hes only there as a bigger main event name, and hopefully put people over. If he ever comes back after his illness.

Raven had the belt, and seems to be still near the main even.

Rhino is new to TNA, and alreday has shown ability to be a monster...3 wins in 1 night, culminating with the title...yep, thats squashing the guy out of the spotlight. Noone will remeber that.

As much as the TNA faithful are gonna deny it, Cage will have jobbed to Jeff Jarrett by the end of the year. I don't want that to happen, I am trying really hard to get into TNA, but that wacky ring is still putting me off (and half the talent). Christian could be the one guy who makes me a full on supporter, well he could've done, if he didn't have to job to Double J...........

If TNA was called the "Samoa Joe is stiff as **** but incredibly safe, talented and frighteningly hard" Power Hour! then consider me a regular viewer.

Sadly, last weeks iMpact had me watching Monty Brown do a sloppy shoulderblock on Christian, SORRY! He did "The Pounce" on Christian...

Jesus wept.

Christian will have a little run with Monty Brown i'm sure and then move on to Jarrett. I'm damn sick of all the negativity at this stage, explain to me the last time Christian even won ANY damn match in WWE, some of you are complaining that he might lose a WORLD TITLE MATCH to Jarrett, thats a big might by the way, he is 124 times better off in TNA than the land of roided up lugs and "entertainment". Lighten up folks, and actually wait and see how it plays out before you condemn him to being "shat on by Jarrett".

lol what i was talking about was its diffenrt when you get attacked from the back and youare smashed but it was a fair fight and christain got pounced on in less then a minute.. im sorry but if i was going to switch to a brand that might not be around years from now the only way i would do it is if i would atleast not have to get my but handed to me the very first cable show

lol what i was talking about was its diffenrt when you get attacked from the back and youare smashed but it was a fair fight and christain got pounced on in less then a minute.. im sorry but if i was going to switch to a brand that might not be around years from now the only way i would do it is if i would atleast not have to get my but handed to me the very first cable show

Wrestling isn't real.

Wrestling isn't real.

Yes it is' date=' it's just scripted. Otherwise you'd have stunt men come in and take the bumps.

[/quote']

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Considering that we're talking about TNA and Jeff Jarrett here, I think people have every right to believe that Christian will be just another victim to the gimmicked guitar of enternal damnation. I like how Dave says to wait to see how it plays out. I'm not Mystic Meg, but I don't need a crystal ball to see that Christian will be jobbing to Jarrett in due time. The history of TNA tells us this.

ok people say he migt job to jarret. the why switch im sure he was being payed a alot more in WWE the TNA.. if he would have waited just a little longer who knows maybe he could have been the next WWE champion. with EDDIES death and batista dropping the tittle it would have made more since to strap christain the ortan

i lkie rand but he was to fight the undertaker.. there is nobody else on smackdown other then christain who would have got the tittle. at the wors christain would have atleast got a tittle shot