I'm a TWO-er...GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Murph

If you would wish to take part in the TWO I'm a TWO-er....GET ME OUT OF HERE! game, please P.M me. Act fast, first ten people to apply get the job!

So far:

Moobs

Y2James

Kaneenite4ever

The Person

Miss.T

It wasn't my Wooooo!

KJ

Wyndorf

MissMoob

Weeski

LET THE VOTING COMMENCE!

Edited by Murph

Two points:

One, these threads rarely last more than a few weeks

Two, where does this belong? All the big brother versions have gone into the Entertainment Forum, but well, I'll leave it for the crack team of senior mods to decide.

:)

A person gets voted out every day. Vote for who you want out' date=' and whoever gets the most votes to be eliminated, is out.[/quote']

Looks like we got ourselves a good ol' fashioned popularity contest, I'm in!

I'm in, as long as you keep it simple. The trouble with the Big Brother thread, is that people simply didn't have the ti...........coudn't be bothered.

I escaped. I think that made me the worthy winner.......

..............Well! I was one of the few left doing it, therefore I win.

Just to put any rumors to rest, the original plan was for the winner of TWO Big Brother to be.........................ME. It was a big sverwe I was planning in which the winner of Big Brother would be Big Brother.

Actually that was a lie, Wyndorf paid me to let him win, so he was the winnner.

Anywho back on topic please. Itstheman are you still just going on the voting thing cause thats pretty pointless you may as well call it "TWO popularity contest".............Which I would win.

Just to put any rumors to rest, the original plan was for the winner of TWO Big Brother to be.........................ME. It was a big sverwe I was planning in which the winner of Big Brother would be Big Brother.

Actually that was a lie, Wyndorf paid me to let him win, so he was the winnner.

Anywho back on topic please. Itstheman are you still just going on the voting thing cause thats pretty pointless you may as well call it "TWO popularity contest".............Which I would win.

Trying to think of a "Bush tucker" trial thing, although it's hard to because...you know...internet.