• Hardy vs. Carlito
    • HBK vs. Mysterio
    • Flair vs. Regal
    • HHH vs. Benoit
    • Angle vs. Benjamin
    • Orton vs. Cena
    • Kane/Big Show vs. MNM

?

How about a REAL post rather than just "?".

As for my favourite, the Chavo vs JBL was astounding with Chavo working completely in Eddie's style.

Otherwise the Benoit vs HHH was a great match.

Most of the matches on RAW were more comedy/entertainment based while the ones on SD were more wrestling based.

How about a REAL post rather than just "?".

As for my favourite, the Chavo vs JBL was astounding with Chavo working completely in Eddie's style.

Otherwise the Benoit vs HHH was a great match.

Most of the matches on RAW were more comedy/entertainment based while the ones on SD were more wrestling based.

Man I thought you blocked me

Yeah probably JBL vs. Chavo. It was everything a tribute match should be, Chavo using the signature Eddie spots, great crowd, tonnes of emotion and a really good match too. I know Bradshaw gets a bad rep sometimes around these parts, but knowing how close he was to Eddie, I'm willing to bet he put his name forward first to go out and job to Chavo. He did just that and bumped around like a freak for him too.

Yeah, I have to go with Chave/JBL, as Chavo put on a hell of a brave face and pulled out a match Eddie would have been pround of. The same sentiments to JBL too (but I'm a JBL mark :))

I also had a soft spot for the Eugene/Dean match on RAW. Not so much as a tribute, but to the paying crowd, some of which would be young kids having such an emotionally heavy evening, they brought some light to the proceedings and it was an entertaining spot to watch.