Will batista Be Champ Again

PHIZZLE

As everyone knows Batista is carrying an injury and is expected to lose the title to Orton

So if Batista loses the title do you think he will regain it when he recovers from his injury, will it be a long time until he holds the title again or will be this be his only reign as champ

As everyone knows Batista is carrying an injury and is expected to lose the title to Orton

So if Batista loses the title do you think he will regain it when he recovers from his injury, will it be a long time until he holds the title again or will be this be his only reign as champ

I'm assuming he'll win it back from Orton (that is if he loses. You never know, they might SWERVE us) at Wrestlemania.

Which means Randy Orton will be the Champion until Wrestlemania. Oh. Dear. God.

Edited by Naitch

Yeah he will be champion and I think that hopefully Orton will have a awesome heel run as champion and get him super over and be the next Rock level guy because if he does then he will be totally The Rock 2.

Poor face run

Awesome heel run

poor face run

Ok heel run, hopefully for Orton like the Rock it will end up awesome

and great totally over face

Will Orton follow the Rock all the way?

I think so

Batista is a young guy and very strong I seriously believe he will bounce back whenever he drops the title to get it back! Hes a big part of WWE and a good draw and will be around for very long time! :xyx I personally wish they would only have 1 title because I really dont care for Cena I think Batista is a much better champion thats not to knock Cena hes a good wrestler and performer but I like Batista better as champion! Edited by scottingraham

Hey' date=' he's older than me, so that makes DAVE~! an even older man. :D[/quote']

Perhaps you should befriend him, you could go sit in a fishing tackle shop all day and discuss all the weird and wonderful people who come in and buy bait.

In fact, this could be turned into a t.v. series..........