In an ideal world....

daz2005

Who should be WWE and World Heavyweight Champion, if you could have anyone in the world of wrestling?... i personally would have Kurt as WWE champion and Chris Benoit as WWE champ as those two can have 5* matches with anyone, to keep the Cena marks happy you could have him challenging Kurt for the title. Opinions please....

In an ideal world there would only be the WWE title... Eddie Gurrero would still be gracing the earth and would have the title.... in a best of 7 series of respect with Chris Benoit... but half way through benoit would go heel to make it more competetive..

HHH vs Kurt angle would be going on with Kurt as goofy heel... and Cena would be on heat

I'm gonna go with The Rock having the undisputed championship. As much as when he was saturated over T.V at his peak and if i'm honest, wasn't a huge fan, I do miss him as the noble face champion. He cast an iconic figure and unlike a lot of wrestlers today, even when he didn't have the strap he LOOKED like a champion. Everything from his entrance to his exit was championship material.