Tatanka Signs with WWE

Edgemaster006

Tatanka is telling friends that he has signed a WWE deal and is in much better shape than before.

I saw Tatanka around 4 years ago and he pretty much sucked. (This was live) I remember he bled like a bitch off one of the ring posts.

He fought Eugene when Eugene had Angles medals, but looked horrible.

What of this?...

Tatanka is at today's Fan Slam convention. He is telling people that he has signed a deal with WWE and will be returning to work there very soon. He is much better shape than when he was on TV a while back.

Credit PWinsider.com

He should be a good addition to the WWE Roster' date=' his match with Awesome at ECW ONS was...awesome[/quote']

You must be joking, daz.

That match was a joke. Fair play to Awesome and Tanaka for putting themselves through table-after-table but it was soooooo unrealistic, even JBL was taking the pi$$ about how many times the guys were kicking out after going through table and being hit by chairs.

pinmepayme.

You must be joking, daz.

That match was a joke. Fair play to Awesome and Tanaka for putting themselves through table-after-table but it was soooooo unrealistic, even JBL was taking the pi$$ about how many times the guys were kicking out after going through table and being hit by chairs.

pinmepayme.

Ok, first off, that match at ONS was a great match, and wwe havent put on anything that came close since, apart from the Hardy/Edge fued and....well no!! I can't think of anything else that was that good. And second of all it wasn't freakin' Tatanka it was Masato Tanaka, do you really think Vince would sign somebody with as much talent as Tanaka? Oh god no, gotta sign the native american beerbelly Tatanka!!! Crappy mis 90's emabarrassing gimmicks (in Vinces's and the yes mens minds) = ratings.

Once again...

Tatanka is NOT Tanaka and should never be compared... There is no comparison.

P.S JBL is a pile of crap wrestler, what matches has he ever been in that were even close to ECW standards like the Tanaka/Awesome match? Please don't say the special effects/prop match with cristCena?

• Like 1

Ok, first off, that match at ONS was a great match, and wwe havent put on anything that came close since, apart from the Hardy/Edge fued and....well no!! I can't think of anything else that was that good. And second of all it wasn't freakin' Tatanka it was Masato Tanaka, do you really think Vince would sign somebody with as much talent as Tanaka? Oh god no, gotta sign the native american beerbelly Tatanka!!! Crappy mis 90's emabarrassing gimmicks (in Vinces's and the yes mens minds) = ratings.

Once again...

Tatanka is NOT Tanaka and should never be compared... There is no comparison.

P.S JBL is a pile of crap wrestler, what matches has he ever been in that were even close to ECW standards like the Tanaka/Awesome match? Please don't say the special effects/prop match with cristCena?

Well of course dave7g, wrestling and the quality of matches is a matter of opinion and i think that match between Mike Awesome and Tanaka at ECW One Night Stand was over-the-top.

In my opinion, in a match when somebody gets hit by a steel chair or goes through a table that should be the end of the match. The guy who it happened to should go down 1-2-3. In the match we speak of each wrestler must have gone through 3 tables each and every time they kicked out until the Awesome bomb through it at the end.

That to me is ridiculous and maybe that's why i was never a fan of ECW although all in all i enjoyed ONS.

pinmepayme.