Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles at Turning Point? Commnets...

Edgemaster006

The word was (in my ears) that Joe beats Jarrett in 2006 for the WORLD title still undefeated....

But Joe fighting AJ is precarious.

Either way this guarantees that Joe will HAVE to give up the streak...

The X-Division champ can't stay as long and as repeatedly as say...world champ.

Comments? Potential works? Smark away..

I just don't see a point in ending the streak. Joe cannot possibly go for the World Belt without going over AJ...........CLEAN.

As far as charsima...he can carry it. He's getting a fair amount of heel heat for smashing Daniels. And i think the amazing triple threat match from Sacrafice is still in everyone's memory as is the X-Cup.

Joe really isn't World Title material, in a semi-mainstream company.

As much as people want to deny it, giving the belt to an ugly, uncharasimatic fat guy, will not draw anything. You may think he is talented, or not, but he lacks so much to be the main guy in a company.

It works/worked in RoH, because the fans care about workrate a lot more, and as much as I don't like him in-ring, a lot of people do, so he was considered a great wrestler, and deserved to be the Champion, in those peoples eyes.

The only X-Division wrestler in TNA, who could be a credible World Champion, is Christopher Daniels. And realistically, the only X-D wrestler who will get a reign at the top, is AJ Styles, and he won't draw either.

If the mainstream cared about wrestling ability, fine, but they don't, which is why joe doesn't deserve anything above the X-Division title.

Joe really isn't World Title material, in a semi-mainstream company.

As much as people want to deny it, giving the belt to an ugly, uncharasimatic fat guy, will not draw anything. You may think he is talented, or not, but he lacks so much to be the main guy in a company.

It works/worked in RoH, because the fans care about workrate a lot more, and as much as I don't like him in-ring, a lot of people do, so he was considered a great wrestler, and deserved to be the Champion, in those peoples eyes.

The only X-Division wrestler in TNA, who could be a credible World Champion, is Christopher Daniels. And realistically, the only X-D wrestler who will get a reign at the top, is AJ Styles, and he won't draw either.

If the mainstream cared about wrestling ability, fine, but they don't, which is why joe doesn't deserve anything above the X-Division title.

Joe has as much claim for the World Belt as ....lets say....Rhyno.