TNA

Nightfox

On the Wrestling Channal TNA is 4 weeks behind. I'm really not sure how up to date the eurosport show is, but I am sure it's less than 4 weeks. Of course on eurosport they have got rid of Tenay and that other guy..... and replaced them with (I didn't think it was possible either) two guys who are even worse.

They cut out pretty much all the storylines and promos and, as The Person said, present it as a real sport.

I'd recommend watching TNA on TWC.

I'm loving TNA at the moment, they are getting a great balance of entertainment and wrestling, they have high-paced awesome-o spot fests with the X division, traditional wrestling, and even some ECW-esque garbage wrestling (see the awesome Genesis main event, and next months barbed-wire match).

I saw Eurosport a couple of weeks ago with Candido at ringside with the Naturals' date=' so i am guessing they are a few months behind.[/quote']

Oh, I caught some of it last week and the lovely Tracy Brooks was with Chris Sabin and had left.........actually as I type, I've realised they called him Michael Shane, and not Matt Bently, so it must be a while ago, I just missed the angle, I guess.