fox news investigates eddie's death and WWE

fspodjfsjdfsldk

dont ask my why i watch the news alot but on SAT they during one of there weekend shows they will be talking about eddie and not in a good way they seem to have some proof that eddie'd death was because of a drug overdose.. i watch fox news alot but this i have to say is just way out of line.. so what if it was drugs its bad enough that his family must know but to share it to the rest of the world just to to a story is just wrong...

i will watch it and write back in full what they have found out when it airs on SAT

Oh forgod sake, this is ridiculous. Most of us know about Eddie's past involving drugs and alcohol, but Eddie celebrated his 4 years of sobriety the Thursday before he passed. As Perfect said, the Autopsy report shown that Eddie died due to Heart Failure. I can see a lot of bad reports going to Fox for this and I hope they suffer for it. Eddie is gone, just leave him alone, the man is resting.

FOX?! :lol

Only mugs take them seriously.

Cott hit it on the head with that comment. It would be like seeing the Sun getting there own news station and really dropping to a sad standards in journlism.

However i think this is what Fox is going to do:

Report briefly on the death of Eddie and then draw stupid B.S conclusions to his past and why he died. They will look past the fact that he has been clean for over four years and try and trash his name. It's the basic thing all News stations do. I mean if you want a brillaint example of that in the UK press. Look at the Stephan Lepark murder of last year. They openly claimed that the Video game Manhunt inspired it. They reported that you get points for murders (which isnt true) and other things.

wow now i must say somthing you people keep taliking about poor eddie and you keep saying how much you would miss him. yet when the truth comes out you are mad.. the truth is eddie did use steroids so do most of the other people in the WWE.. how many more wrestlers have to die before this kind of abuse comes out.. you people are bashing fox news without even hearing what they might say.. who cares if you like fox news or not. its about time this crap goes public.. steroids use must be stoped or we will loose even more people.. if you people realy cared about eddie then you would want this stuff to come out to prevent another person in the WWE from dying way to young....

Cott hit it on the head with that comment. It would be like seeing the Sun getting there own news station and really dropping to a sad standards in journlism.

Erm Fox and The Sun are both owned by Ruper Murdoch, so in a sense it is like The Suns news station.

Saying that Sky News is also part of Rupert Murdochs evil media network and Sky News is fantastic.

I belive the they will have feature on Eddies death on Fox and friends, they will basically just inform viewers of Eddies past and it will be nothing new. I doubt they will claim that it's down to a drug overdose, simply because there is no evidence of it being so. I don't think Fox would want a lawsuit coming in from both the WWE and the Guerrero family.

ok here is hwat happen they have david metlzer (sorry if i mispelled hi name)

all they did was inform what happend to him.. they did it in very good taste.. they did this in a 2 part thing that went into the baseball steroid abuse.. not once did they talk bad about Eddie they had nothing but good things to say about him.. they even talked about him being off durgs for four years.... i am glad that they put this out....