HHH has never won at Survivor Series-until now?

FreeSpirit

HHH has an abysmal record at Survivor Series since he first debuted in 1995. So abysmal in fact, that he is waiting for his FIRST victory 10 years on, since his debut in 1995.

His Survivor Series record reads as follows (I think these are all correct):

1995: Taker, Savio Vega, Fatu and Henry Godwin beat Mabel, Lawler, Isaac Yankem and HHH

1996: Marc Mero, Rocky Maivea, Jake Roberts and Barry Windham beat Crush, Lawler, Goldust and HHH

1997: No match

1998: No match

1999: Big Show beat The Rock and HHH

2000: Austin fought HHH to a no contest

2001: No match

2002: HBK beat Booker, RVD, Kane, Y2J and HHH (Elimination Chamber)

2003: Goldberg beat HHH

2004: Orton, Maven, Y2J and Benoit beat Gene Snitsky, Edge, Batista and HHH

So is 2005 the year that HHH picks up his first win at Survivor Series by beating Ric Flair in the last man standing match? Do you think this match will end the feud?-and if so who do you think HHH will feud with next?

HHH has an abysmal record at Survivor Series since he first debuted in 1995. So abysmal in fact, that he is waiting for his FIRST victory 10 years on, since his debut in 1995.

His Survivor Series record reads as follows (I think these are all correct):

1995: Taker, Savio Vega, Fatu and Henry Godwin beat Mabel, Lawler, Isaac Yankem and HHH

1996: Marc Mero, Rocky Maivea, Jake Roberts and Barry Windham beat Crush, Lawler, Goldust and HHH

1997: No match

1998: No match

1999: Big Show beat The Rock and HHH

2000: Austin fought HHH to a no contest

2001: No match

2002: HBK beat Booker, RVD, Kane, Y2J and HHH (Elimination Chamber)

2003: Goldberg beat HHH

2004: Orton, Maven, Y2J and Benoit beat Gene Snitsky, Edge, Batista and HHH

So is 2005 the year that HHH picks up his first win at Survivor Series by beating Ric Flair in the last man standing match? Do you think this match will end the feud?-and if so who do you think HHH will feud with next?

you must be wrong because i watch ss '02 today and he was 0-8 then so he musta had matches where you put he didn't..

I didnt realize hed never won at SS but I believe he will defeat Flair! HHH I believe is going to make another title run and knock Batista off for the belt! Thats just the opinion from a die hard HHH fan! (The Game rules the WWE):worship

So you think Triple H will beat Flair, and then challegne Batista, That would be hard considering that Triple H is on Raw and Batista is on Smackdown.

Anyway, will Triple H win. I say no. Just like Taker will never lose at WM, HHH will never win at SS.

I didnt realize hed never won at SS but I believe he will defeat Flair! HHH I believe is going to make another title run and knock Batista off for the belt! Thats just the opinion from a die hard HHH fan! (The Game rules the WWE):worship

So HHH will jump from the live show to the taped show and challenge DAVE~! who is known to have an injury and was meant to drop the title?

I think you haven't thought this through. :D

I think that's pretty much a guarantee. :P

HBK and Angle have to get the title sooner or later also. I mean, how many times since his comeback has HBK held like the major title. Once, and that was only from SS to RR.

They have given HBK so many title chance and they always have him lose except for that one time he won in the Chamber. HBK vs Angle, once and for all, the final decider at WM 22 in the main event.

But personally, my money's on HBK vs Cena in the main event. or HBK vs HHH, that might be interesting.

HBK and Angle have to get the title sooner or later also. I mean, how many times since his comeback has HBK held like the major title. Once, and that was only from SS to RR.

They have given HBK so many title chance and they always have him lose except for that one time he won in the Chamber. HBK vs Angle, once and for all, the final decider at WM 22 in the main event.

But personally, my money's on HBK vs Cena in the main event. or HBK vs HHH, that might be interesting.

The even worse thing was that HBK didn't even have a 2 month title reign. It was from SS till Armageddon. I was really gutted when I read that HBK had lost after just one month.

Hunter really needs to win this one, i don't even think Flair will let him lay down again

With Cena's lack of credable opponents, Triple H needs to go into this feud with at least some momentum (that is of course if the feud begins before the end of the year)

There's quite a few options here - have Cena and Hunter at WM. Or Angle winning the title at Survivor Series (which i'll bravely bet my testes on) and somehow a HHH face turn and winning the rumble. In this respect, we definately need another Triple H and Kurt feud before Angle's form begins to dip