Eugene injured and suspended

A.C.

Nick 'Eugene' Dinsmore hospitalized, suspended

November 18, 2005

Nick 'Eugene' Dinsmore was rushed to the hospital last night in Manchester.

He has since been released from the hospital, sent home and suspended indefinitely. WWE.com will have more details as they become available.

Can I be the first to say "work" followed by "head injury" followed by "no longer 'special'"?

At least I hope that's the case... :(

There's a source suggesting Nick got drunk and started a fight in the hotel' date=' but cannot confirm.[/quote']

Well if that is the case then the WWE should fire him, before you say it's harsh remember they fired Curt Henning scott hall and Rhino all for almost the same sort of deal remember

Agreed' date=' but once again, maybe they should turn a leaf and not fire him seeing that they give JBL chances and Hardcore Holly to be bad out of the ring so maybe they should be giving others the benefit of the doubt.[/quote']

What did JBL and Holly do out of the ring?

We don't have much in the way of details where the Eugene situation is concerned but I have been told by one source on the European tour that "when a guy is taken to the hospital then sent home and suspended' date=' the reason is very most probably exactly what you would think it is." I won't say any more than that at this time, but I think the message there is pretty clear.[/quote']

PWInsider.com, soon to be called TheRiddler.com

I love the idea of what went on. Dinsmore was staying in character in order to keep kayfabe, and a few drunk English bullies thought it would be fun to pick on the mentally disabled guy. What they didn't expect him to do was turn into an American pro wrestler who was playing a role and start fighting back.

Still, they should just punish him for acting unprofesionally just like WWE did to Perry Saturn. Give him no hope of rising up the card by sticking him with a stupid, infantile gimmick and treat him like he's an idiot on air.

...Oh.

Can I be the first to say "work" followed by "head injury" followed by "no longer 'special'"?

At least I hope that's the case... :(

I've been thinking recently that they need to do away with 'Eugene' and bring in Nick Dinsmore. I had thought of some sort of accident that would do this to him (kinda like when Goldust after being electrocuted) and here this story comes along and I completely agree with this being some sort of work to get him 'normal'

Just posted about it on ukff this is my 2 cents for what its worth.

Last time wwe toured england they stayed in the hilton at birmingham and caused a ruckus with the general public in the lobby which was heavily publicised and nobody got fired. this time round the only places this has been reported are wrestling websites none actually stating what happened. so it would be harsh if eugene got fired for fighting.

if it is drugs related it sounds unfair' date=' they wouldn't suspend Angle or HHH.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure Angle and HHH don't do drugs (apart from possibly 'roids). As far as I know, both of them don't even drink.

I heard a rumour that Eugene lost a fight and ended up in hospital.

I'm pretty sure Angle and HHH don't do drugs (apart from possibly 'roids). As far as I know, both of them don't even drink.

I heard a rumour that Eugene lost a fight and ended up in hospital.

I know, i meant steroids, i said this at the time when i thought Eugene had taken steroids.

What did JBL and Holly do out of the ring?

They have just been known to be bullys and acted very unprofessional.

Edited by MrFill