Little Britain

WWE

That's right, Little Britain is returning tonight for the third series. It starts again tonight at 9:00pm-9:30 pm on BBC One and I think there's 6 in this series. I really can't wait to watch the new series, I can never get enough of it. :D

Hmmm, I'm with Chris on this one. Series One was far superior, in fact maybe their best work was on the radio.

This weeks series three sketches

Anne, Stars in their eyes - Lame

Vicky Pollard - Awful

Lou & Andy x 2 - Both lame

Woman pissing herself - Point?

The slaphead sketch - ????

Daffyd - Predictable, a homophobic gay

Some high points though

Bubbles and the new wife - funny if gross

Fat fighters - nice to see them take her on

The line

I'm a bearded lady

It was?

It's just getting more and more absurd every series. The first series was brilliant, but they've taken it far beyond my levels of enjoyment, aside from Lou and Andy. I don't need to see Matt Lucas in a thong thanks.

Oh shut up you gay.

Another stunning contribution to TWO from Amy.

I think Little Britain if anything are a victim of their own success and unlike Gervais and a third series of the office, they decided to cash in whilst popular. In fact LB is following the path of many character related shows that just grow tired if wholesale changes and new characters aren't introduced every series.

Never liked the show. I think that if you look at comady threw the 80's where you had the "young ones" and "Faulty towers" then the 90's with Bottom Red drawf, My Family, The Fast show, league of Gentleman ect it doesnt seem to be as good as the classic comadys. I mean come on you know it's bad when you have someone who is suppose to be specal faking it.... I mean if that is comady now a days then WTF is funny now a days.

Does anyone know if yesterday's episode of Little Britain is repeated on BBC1/BBC3 etc, at any time in the next week?

I was at the Raw House show last night in Manchester, and my stupid DVD Recorder never recorded it (Disc Error-WTF?:().

Im sooooo peeved as I was looking forward to the start of Series 3.