Just to let you know.....

Craig

If you go into the chatroom, and you see me in there, and I'm breaking a rule, could you please make sure it is me. For the past week or so, a few people have been coming in using my name (Big Craig) and I know for a fact considering I have come in while they were there.

I just thought I would post so the mods would know it so they wouldn't immediately ban me.

Well.......urm.......correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not true that it's the IP address that's banned nothing else. So.......urm.........if it is a fake who's coming in, it's them who's gonna get banned not you.

I hate these morons who think it's funny to copy other members names then abuse the chatroom..................They all want shooting!

Well.......urm.......correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but is it not true that it's the IP address that's banned nothing else. So.......urm.........if it is a fake who's coming in, it's them who's gonna get banned not you.[/quote']

He means that if we ban an imposter and then he comes in soon after, for us not to ban him straight away (unless IP addresses match, etc).

• 2 weeks later...