Ideal Weekend?

Gothic Angel

With the weekend vast approching I started to wonder what my fellow members ideal weekends would be?

My ideal weekend would be, no working overtime for a start!

Then on the Friday night I would go for a candel light meal with my fiance and have a few drinks.

Saturday night, I would like to go to the ciniemas to watch a film with my mates and go clubbing at night.

Sunday day stay in bed at the Evil Gringo's as long as possible and at the night not go home.

well i almost had my ideal weekend the previous weekend..

got all my homework done and hung with friends on friday night..

slept in late saturday.. went to play tennis.. won.. then went to universal uproar which ruled.. met the wrestlers... got back around midnight

Sunday.. sltp in again.. chilled all morning.. dropped a friend of at the airport..

and then the weekend was killed as my mate rung me up on the phone.. 'eddie gurrero died'.... making it one of the worst weekends in my life...

my ideal weekend would pretty much have been that minus the death

Friday night : Go out and get wasted, truly and royally, with J and some of his mateys

Saturday: More of the same, maybe JJ to play a gig or something. with extra sex on top

Sunday: Packet of headache tablets and a tasty meal. and sex on top.

I really have no imagination, and nothing better to do with your life

Edited by Nicole

Seeing my girls from uni down in swansea, going out on friday night with them to jacks and wind street. Chilling saturday with a lunch at que pasa and some shopping and catching a rugby game in the pub and staying there for the evening. Sunday going to Sams for a breakfast, then down the beach for the afternoon, then going out in teh evening to wind street and kjacks again! If some boy type action could be included in that, that'd be perfect!

Why, you hoping for something? :)

Anyway...

Fly to Dublin on Friday, stay until Sunday. Do Dublin stuff in between... which means Guinness andZaytoon kebabs and O'Neills for lunch, with Subway snacks. Beautiful.

I have truly less imagination than you, Nicole - don't worry about it :D

Friday, fly to Tokyo.

Saturday, spend whole day going to the stores that I missed last time I was there, plus the stores I want to re-visit.

Sunday, visit Mount Fuji as I missed it last time.

Then fly home.

I'd really want to go during the Koyoto Cherry Blossom Festival so I can see that.

Friday, fly to Tokyo.

Saturday, spend whole day going to the stores that I missed last time I was there, plus the stores I want to re-visit.

Sunday, visit Mount Fuji as I missed it last time.

Then fly home.

I'd really want to go during the Koyoto Cherry Blossom Festival so I can see that.

you'd probably need to go on the thursday to avoid jetlag it such a long flight, sounds good though.

you'd probably need to go on the thursday to avoid jetlag it such a long flight' date=' sounds good though.[/quote']

Actually, the last time I was there, it was for a week - I never shifted to Japanese time, so I was up at 3am and falling asleep at about 5pm. :P

I REALLY want to get back there, so it really would be an ideal time for me.

Friday: Stay in, watch Simpsons, Friends, Peep Show, QI, Have I Got News for You and Jonathan Ross.

Saturday: Stay in, play Madden 2006, watch SmackDown!, Match of the Day and Family Guy.

Sunday: Stay in, watch Simpsons, Eastenders, Lost repeat then go and play badminton at 7:30.

Friday: Stay in, watch Simpsons, Friends, Peep Show, QI, Have I Got News for You and Jonathan Ross.

Saturday: Stay in, play Madden 2006, watch SmackDown!, Match of the Day and Family Guy.

Sunday: Stay in, watch Simpsons, Eastenders, Lost repeat then go and play badminton at 7:30.

Yes, Chris is THAT boring. :lol :lol :lol

Ideal weekend as follows...

Friday night my best friend pops round for takeaway and drinks, then The Cure play live for us in my living room followed by Placebo.

Saturday I get driven to the zoo where wyndorf and I get to hold baby monkeys and play with the big cat cubs. When that is over, we go to HMV for a half hour free trolly "dash". We'll eat something about now, then head home for an evening of rock excess with Marilyn Manson and Monster Magnet playing live for us in our living room.

Sunday would be spent watching various other bands performing live in our living room, such as Disturbed, Powerman 5000, Drowning Pool etc., and generally enjoying a "quiet" Sunday in. Off the top off my head, I can't think of anything else.

This probably won't happen though, so my alternative would be to stay home and just do nothing as I'm truely cream crackered! ;)

Chris2k stole my perfect weekend. Well almost just replace Have I got news for you with smackdown and Badminton with Dream Team. I prefer staying in thqan going out unless there is actually somewhere to go. i dont drink nor do I ever plan on doing so.

Actually, the last time I was there, it was for a week - I never shifted to Japanese time, so I was up at 3am and falling asleep at about 5pm. :P

I REALLY want to get back there, so it really would be an ideal time for me.

I', forgetting you are in the US as well so that would really cut down probably. I think from here we actually go the long way over europe.