The tributes never stop

The Fury

i am so touched by the tributes

everywhere i go there are eddie tributes, music sites, game sites, e-feds the list goes on

people that stopped watching wrestling YEARS ago are paying their respects to him.

heres something from a music site.

eddie guerrero , a well known wwe wrestler died on sunday night. I just found this out , and am quite upset. he was a great wrestler, both at the actual grappling, but especially good at the talky bits.........

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/causeofdeath

gone to the squared circle in the sky........

Last edited by rewind! on Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercersergeant

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was that the one who was mexican or spanish or sumin, how the **** did he die.

counting down the day ay ays.

http://www.myspace.com/sergeantmusic

The Fury-Rap is Crap

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:47 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im really saddened by his death. He died of heart failure due to overworking and stuff from years back

He overcame demons people may never overcome. Im proud of him for that.

One of the best entertainers around the wrestling business and all the wrestling fans will greatly miss him.

as a wrestling i thank him for so many matches he contributed to, vs dean malenko, kurt angle and rey mysterio

R.I.P Eddie, i never forget you

PATRIOTIC DON-DONT PISS ME OFF

ART CRAZY!

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:27 am Post subject:

Its a shame

But wrestlin is still panto pish...

Mr. Saturn

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:11 am Post subject:

Eddie Guerrero?

That's the most surprising death since Curt Hennig.

That's such a shame. To fight back against his drug problems and car accident, it's really sad.

I've been a big Eddie fan for years. Although I don't watch WWE anymore, I used to watch it and I enjoyed watching Eddie. He was one of my favourite wrestlers in WCW - the crusierweight division was what made WCW better than WWF. Hell, I liked Eddie when he wrestled as Black Tiger in Japan.

R.I.P., Eddie.

Trevor McDonald

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:31 am Post subject:

Aye mah cousin told me about this. It's really a shame.

Trevor McDonald

ITV News

doomsplash

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:16 pm Post subject:

NOT EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you have to live so relentlesly in the real world?

proof that he's a great guy loved by all-wrestling fans today or not

I have never heard a wrestling conversation in my school in about 3 years, but over the last 3 days its been Eddie Guerrero this and Eddie Guerrero that and did you see the tribute show blah blah blah. Even today during a quiz a team called thereselves The Eddie Guerreros, the stupid teacher kept pronouncing it Guerrera, I felt like slapping her.

I have never heard a wrestling conversation in my school in about 3 years' date=' but over the last 3 days its been Eddie Guerrero this and Eddie Guerrero that and did you see the tribute show blah blah blah. Even today during a quiz a team called thereselves The Eddie Guerreros, the stupid teacher kept pronouncing it Guerrera, I felt like slapping her.[/quote']

i would of slapped them for calling there team that, there not Eddie Guerrero, there's only 1 Eddie Guerrero.

i would of slapped them for calling there team that' date=' there not Eddie Guerrero, there's only 1 Eddie Guerrero.[/quote']

To be honest I wasnt happy about the team calling themselves that, they obviously didnt have much of a clue about wrestling, it just seemed to be a bit of a popularity stunt.

To be honest I wasnt happy about the team calling themselves that' date=' they obviously didnt have much of a clue about wrestling, it just seemed to be a bit of a popularity stunt.[/quote']

hmm you have a point there.

eddies death is buzzing around my school too. I wouldnt call my team the eddie guerreros but maybe something in tribute.

im going to rp hard for a e-fed and get a win. If i do. Im dedicating to him.

EDIT: No Txt Spk please.

Edited by MrFill

I wish I had respect for Eddie going round the school. I don't really know that anyone knows him, but there are an odd few who know him. I've had 2 people on MSN be complete ****s about the situation. One said you are sad for having your name as Eddie you baby, but I won't go into detail on what I said. But generally around the 15-20 people I have spoke to, they all showed respect and didn't believe he was gone.

I heard it once in my college, but i didn't expect anything, what does annoy me though is the girl fans on wwe.com who sent in stuff saying how they wished we was alive so he could kick people's asses in the ring and totally in kayfabe just because they don't know any better.