brock lesnar to wwe?

The Phenom Billz

Yeah I hope he comes back, he'd add a lot more fire and backbone to the WWE status right now. He's the guy in my opinion, he just needs to mature more. Earning his respect back in the lockeroom wont be easy either, but it's certainly not impossible.

I dont think the WWE need him, but in having him in the company, he'd add supremely to it, making the company stronger... A top notch wrestler is Lesnar, in my opinion...he just needs to earn the "professional" status along with it...

Because i don't see the WWE as the be all and end all of wrestling that's why' date='and to be honest im enjoying seeing him in Japan as it is finally showing Vince and the rest of the world that wrestling doesn't = WWE as there are alternatives.[/quote']

I'm all for more recognition of great Japanese promotions like NJPW and NOAH over on this side of the world but the fact of the matter is, only WWE (and to an extent TNA and RoH) is the only wrestling I can regularly watch over here. If they showed NJPW events in time (within in a week of happening or so), I would love to watch Brock in action with them but to be honest, I want to see him in WWE simply because it's more convenient. The company really needs him too. With so many superstars quitting, getting released and dropping dead, WWE really need some more big name firepower.