TNA Signing

emac1ennan

Former WWE Star Debuts At TNA iMPACT! Tapings

TNA News :: Posted by Michael Shalik on Nov 15, 2005

Thanks to SEScoops reader Richard Trionfo for calling this in:

Former WWE star Shannon Moore just debuted for TNA in a dark match at tonight's Impact taping in Orlando, losing to Chris Sabin.

Source: ?

Shannon Moore loves my hair. Fact. Plus he told us Saturday in person he'd be at TNA Tuesday so it doesnt suprise me in the slightest

But he has been in a car crash, so as far as your hair goes, he could still be a bit warey and not really know what he is actually saying is nice :lol

Why have him and McGuinness both job in their first match? If you want them as a threat, put them over talent like Shark Boy and Sabin. I'd rather see both of the new wrestlers over a lot of the garbage spot monkeys in the X Division, such as Sonjay Dutt. =

Nice signing anyway. Hopefully they will use him (Properly) soon.

Why have him and McGuinness both job in their first match? If you want them as a threat, put them over talent like Shark Boy and Sabin. I'd rather see both of the new wrestlers over a lot of the garbage spot monkeys in the X Division, such as Sonjay Dutt. =

Nice signing anyway. Hopefully they will use him (Properly) soon.

Yeah, but it was a dark match, so it doesn't matter.