Why christian left wwe?????

emac1ennan

Dunno if this has been posted or not;

The Real Reason Christian Left WWE Revealed

WWE News :: Posted by Michael Shalik on Nov 17, 2005

Credit: PWTorch Newsletter

Despite the media emphasis on his push and salary, Jay "Christian" Reso's negotiations with WWE truly broke down over plane tickets.

The straw that broke the camel's back for the wrestler came when McMahon refused to give Christian an upgrade on his plane tickets. The WWE boss told the wrestler that giving an upgrade to a midcarder would set a bad precedent.

Reso debuted for TNA Wrestling on this Sunday's Genesis PPV under his old indy name Christian Cage. He is typically cited as an example of a wrestler who got over in WWE without significant help from the writing team.

Edited by MrFill

I dont think it is that petty when you think about it. Jay had been with the WWE for over what 9 near enough 10 years. He has put up with the b.s which has come with the back stage stuff and he wanted to be upgraded for a plane which isnt that much to ask. However if it was someone like a Masters or a Conway which asked for it then i would understand the rejection personally

Well it comes from the damn Torch who are completely anti TNA as far as I can see, look at Caldwells Genesis report, he tried at ever corner to undermine the show, but made himself look like a clown doing it. Do you honestley believe Christian left over a plane ticket? Think about it for a second. Sheesh!!

The straw that broke the camel's back for the wrestler came when McMahon refused to give Christian an upgrade on his plane tickets. The WWE boss told the wrestler that giving an upgrade to a midcarder would set a bad precedent.

Fair enough, Jay. Not so much the actual plane seat issue itself, but what it represents. If the WWE still pigeonhole him as a midcarder after all this time and all the peeps cheering him on despite no real storyline push that I can remember, he always would have been a WWE midcarder. Plus a low ball offer on a contract renewal and it really does scream we don't value you one damn bit, Christian!

I personally don't believe it, PW Torch again and how much BS have they stirred up in the forums today as it is. Christian didn't leave because of tickets, he left because he wasn;t being used right in the WWE and he wanted change, and i am sure he didn't think for a few months about leaving WWE over plane tickets, thinking about him saying that he did actually think about it for a good few months first.

Christian didn't leave because of tickets' date=' he left because he wasn;t being used right in the WWE and he wanted change, and i am sure he didn't think for a few months about leaving WWE over plane tickets, thinking about him saying that he did actually think about it for a good few months first.[/quote']

And you know this because you're a personal friend of Christian? How do you know that he definitely didn't leave because of tickets?

I said i personally don't believe it, so thats an opinion. It doesn't make sense also seeing that he wanted to leave for a few months so that sort of says it wouldn't be over tickets, maybe you should read all of my post before you start criticising me and everyone else on here just because they don't think what you think.