More Bad News?

Jack

There is a top wrestler in WWE today who is considered to be on the unofficial death watch' date=' whose death, due to his credentials, would make the considerable news coverage of Eddie Guerrero's death this week look minor by comparison.[/b'] It's no secret to most within WWE; if it's not known by Vince McMahon, someone needs to tell him the system needs to be changed. It's one thing to show how much you care about a colleague by crying on the air after he dies. It's another to care enough about someone to do what it takes while he's alive to keep him from dying - even at the expense of box office receipts, storyline interruptions, and being deemed pushy, nosy, or a nark
Let's hope this isn't true really.

If it is however, I really want Vince to force the cut down of steroids (Which will probably be the cause of another WWE death). It's just not worth it at all.

(If this isn't on PWTorch, I apologise. I got this off another forum, which stated it's in the Torch Newsletter, which I don't read)

Edited by Jack

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people, on other sites, are putting forward Kurt Angle.

I suppose it would make sense, looking at how big he is, and the past problems he has had with his neck etc. Although, if this is another heart problem, Angle doesn't jump out to me, as being bigger than his frame, unlike Eddie, who was a small wrestler, with huge muscles. Angle is a average sized man, with fairly big muscles, so if it is Angle, it would suprise me to be down to his heart. but to counter that again, apparently Angle's family have had angina problems before, but I don't know whether that's true or not.

I must say that Flair has been looking pretty haggard lately. It is quite possible that all those years of partying have finally caught up to him. I hope that it isn't him.

I doubt that Hogan is the one, he seems to be in considerably good condition. I would maybe even suspect The Undertaker. He hasn't been on television for a while.

There's a fair amount of speculation about it being Kurt - it's well known that his body has taken a lot of punishment over the last few years, several neck surgeries, and he's bulked up recently, it could easily be seen as though his body has had far too much battering.

It'd be a major shock if it was Kurt.

To be fair though in Eddie's case it wasn't just steriod abuse though, it was the years of recreational drug abuse that effected his surrounding vessels on top of his enlarged heart syndrome caused by the 'roids...

Angle hasn't been on the juice as long as Eddie was. Eddie was roided up back in Mexico and Japan in 1993/94, thats 12 years of abuse at least. That coupled with two OD's and alcohol and you get the reason for this tradegy...

Flair therefore could be a case for it as said before he has had been a hard partier for years and has been at the 'roids and probably still is to try and keep the sagging at bay.

Angle? Well yeah he's pushing himself hard, yeah he is serverly bulked up compared to his entrance weight and his health related to his neck is far from great... But I don't think he is on deaths door just yet.

Show doesn't have the same disease as Andre...

What Mr Wight has got is a smoking problem, a liking to beer in large quantities and a weight problem caused by lack of gym work and over eating due to the fact he is on a ten year guaranteed multi-million dollar contract that would cost the WWE a fortune to buy him out of.

But fair point, he could pop his clogs due to heart strain caused by these matters.

Show doesn't have the same disease as Andre...

What Mr Wight has got is a smoking problem, a liking to beer in large quantities and a weight problem caused by lack of gym work and over eating due to the fact he is on a ten year guaranteed multi-million dollar contract that would cost the WWE a fortune to buy him out of.

But fair point, he could pop his clogs due to heart strain caused by these matters.

Im sure Show does suffer from gigantism

Im sure Show does suffer from gigantism

No, like I said he suffers from Bigfatandeatsalotitis....

He hasn't grown vertically at all. His height has been exaggratted by WCW and the WWE but his actual height hasn't changed. Only his weight due to lack of exercise and gigantic food consumption!

Originally Posted by PWTorch

There is a top wrestler in WWE today who is considered to be on the unofficial death watch, whose death, due to his credentials, would make the considerable news coverage of Eddie Guerrero's death this week look minor by comparison. It's no secret to most within WWE; if it's not known by Vince McMahon, someone needs to tell him the system needs to be changed. It's one thing to show how much you care about a colleague by crying on the air after he dies. It's another to care enough about someone to do what it takes while he's alive to keep him from dying - even at the expense of box office receipts, storyline interruptions, and being deemed pushy, nosy, or a nark

I think the Torch have gone too far with this one, it's just absolute "what if's". There is no point in printing a story like that, it's really insensitive and very negative. Does Wade Keller not realise that 99% of pro wrestlers read the Torch and the Observer religiously? I sincerely doubt Dave Meltzer would consider printing anything like that, its just complete speculation. I don't doubt that there are some wrestlers in bad shape due to roids or overuse of painkillers, but I do not believer there is a "Death Watch" in WWE, no chance.