the dead wrestler

johanna

i have thinking about us as fans to wrestling and i now it is my fault at eddie is dead and yours. We the fans have create thise we want them to be big so they eat steroids we want them to bleed get hurt "think it is cool to see them in pain we dont care at they have to eat pills agenst the pain. We have to look at ourself and try to help the wrestlers we have to say to them we dont want you to take steroids you are ok we have to tell the companies in wrestling thise is not ok it is not ok at they breks ther necks,backs.

It is not cool to force someone to look lika a road map.

And to all the wrestlers how is dead:

I AM SORRY I DIDENT MEAN IT PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

R I P

Poo > this thread

Its so rediculous, its nobodies fault but the people who take the drugs and drink the booze, and the people who tell them or position them to do it with masked threats that if they dont bulk up they wont have a job, or will be doing the job. Not the fans faults, we pay our tickets to see a show, nothing more, nothing less. I wouldnt be any less entertained if they were all steroid free and clean, the show bores me now they are all roided up, so lack of gas wont matter.

Edited by The Beltster

i have thinking about us as fans to wrestling and i now it is my fault at eddie is dead and yours. We the fans have create thise we want them to be big so they eat steroids we want them to bleed get hurt "think it is cool to see them in pain we dont care at they have to eat pills agenst the pain. We have to look at ourself and try to help the wrestlers we have to say to them we dont want you to take steroids you are ok we have to tell the companies in wrestling thise is not ok it is not ok at they breks ther necks,backs.

It is not cool to force someone to look lika a road map.

And to all the wrestlers how is dead:

I AM SORRY I DIDENT MEAN IT PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

R I P

Are you kidding me? You of course have a right to an opinion Johanna, but my opinion is-I dont think Ive ever read something so ridiculous since I joined TWO.

Are you kidding me? You of course have a right to an opinion Johanna' date=' but my opinion is-I dont think Ive ever read something so ridiculous since I joined TWO.[/quote']

They are Swedish, what did you expect?

Edited by Y2James

I can sort of see his point but it's one that is so many flaws that it doesn't hold up to much. We didn't forced Eddie to ever step into a wrestling ring, we never told him to take steroids or anything else... it was all his choices. We're just fans, simple as ! We control nothing and have very little impact as to how they live (except for the fact we pay their salaries....)

Thanks a lot. Don't you think I have thought of this? I was thinking it was my fault that Eddie died, I could have done something about it, but when I thought about it I couldn't do anything about Eddie's death. Eddie Guerrero chose to pursue a career in Wrestling, he knew the risks as he was brought up around Wrestling. Eddie chose to chase the dream to become a Wrestler, he chose to entertain fans. Nothing of this was our fault. I just hope that, now he's in heaven, he is looking down on us all and especially on his family. Eddie's death was very tragic and we are all distraught about the situation, he was to young to die, he didn't deserve to go. But when you post something like this, I think of it as disrespectful in a way.