Title Changes Hands at WWE House Show in Rome...

Chris2K

In the opening match of the currently ongoing WWE Smackdown house show in Rome' date=' Italy, Nunzio defeated Juventud Guerrera to win his second WWE Cruiserweight championship. Nunzio slipped out of an attempted Juvidriver, pulling Guerrera into a backslide for the pin.[/quote']

Hardly a shocking change considering the location. Obviously Juvi's heat has caught up with him.

Read in this week's Observer that Juvi has been travelling with Bob Orton because the rest of the Latino contingent fear his heat rubbing off onto them!

By the way - and off topic - but was anyone else's Observer really badly printed this week? The banner title was just part of the first column, the sentences cut-off halfway through lines and continued on the line below and the page numbers were written on by hand!

Seems like a fairly pointless title switch to me. It's fairly obvious that Juvi did something to piss management off. Nunzio having that title does nothing for the division. I hope it's only on him temporarily and that they go on to give it to someone who could rebuild the Cruiserweight Title picture e.g. Kid Kash, Rey Mysterio (definitely should be back in the CW division), Paul London or even Super Crazy.

I wonder if they will make Regal and Burchill tag team champions when the Smackdown superstars arrive to UK?

Regal and Burchill may be heels in the States, but in the UK they will be babyfaces and get cheered out of the building.

They would be the perfect team to take on MNM at the Smackdown tapings next week if WWE decide to have a tag team title match on that night.