How much does wwe matter to you at the moment?

carlito is cool

How much are you into wrestling at this moment in time?

In other words what other activities do you prefer?

Id say i prefer: Boxing,Footy,MMA,going to the gym,going out on the razz, chatting up pretty girls, eating, then probably WWE.

If this had been 1999 however WWE/F would have probably featured alot higher on my list.

How much are you into wrestling at this moment in time?

OK, so why does wresling = WWE?

For me, WWE = Sports Entertainment. If I want wrestling, then I'll watch TNA or RoH.

I watch it when it's on, that's Monday, Friday and Saturday nights - record some and watch it later if I need to - if we're going out, I set the recorder going, it certainly doesn't "run" my life.

OK, so why does wresling = WWE?

For me, WWE = Sports Entertainment. If I want wrestling, then I'll watch TNA or RoH.

I watch it when it's on, that's Monday, Friday and Saturday nights - record some and watch it later if I need to - if we're going out, I set the recorder going, it certainly doesn't "run" my life.

Where did i once say wrestling=wwe?

Wrestling, i.e. WWE, TNA and OVW, is more important to me than a lot of things right now. I don't have a social life, so I'm far more interested in what radio show Batista will be on than going clubbing.

Plus, it's my job to moderate these forums and the chatrooms, and I take any job I do seriously.

For me the WWE doesnt really matter that much because i only really watch it to be informed so when me and my mates talk about Wrestling i wont lose them by talking about indy wrestlers.

also i think i am one of these people who fills what ever sport within my life when doing it but yet balance out a socal life. So because I am training to be a wrestler i have to watch loads of old school tapes and indy DVD's as well as TNA and ROH on the Wrestling Channel. So when i am not studying matches and styles which i can include i am out with my mates having a laugh and a joke down the pub and meeting loads of women as well.