Eddie or Owen Tribute **Raw Spoilers**

Brad

Just wondering what tribute got you the most worked up, or what tribute you found the most successful, what tribute was the most organized or what tribute you enjoyed the most overall between the Owen Hart Tribute Show and the Eddie Guerrero Tribute Show?

Speak about any of these above topics. I believe the Eddie Tribute show was the better show even though i got more worked up over the Owen Hart show, maybe because I was younger.

Well, I started watching wrestling a little after Owen died, so I didn't really know about it that much until I really got into wrestling. But I have seen clips of it, and many said they didn't like Austin doing the final tribute, because there was something between Austin and Owen.

And I liked Eddie's more because, they didn't do the person go out to the ring and speak, they did it in videos. And the matches were enjoyable. Like Rey vs HBK and Angle vs Shelton and Kane and Show vs MNM.

Just wondering what tribute got you the most worked up, or what tribute you found the most successful, what tribute was the most organized or what tribute you enjoyed the most overall between the Owen Hart Tribute Show and the Eddie Guerrero Tribute Show?

Speak about any of these above topics. I believe the Eddie Tribute show was the better show even though i got more worked up over the Owen Hart show, maybe because I was younger.

Owens death suprised me more due to the tragic circumstances, i mean happening during a ridiculous stunt on a ppv is quite unbelieaveable. However as a performer i preffered Eddie so i got a little more worked up over his death. Eddie seemed so charismatic, full of life and a nice guy to be around but you could kinda sense a darker side and i spose that is down to his demons. Another sad thing about Eddies death and something that i find suprising is he managed to fight so many addictions and potentially hazardous problems in his life i wonder why he continued to abuse anabolic steroids? Thats whats so upsetting for me he managed to battle evrything but seemingly forgot how damaging steroids can be (i must point out i know there is no cause for death, but if it was a heart attack which it seems like it was steroids will have played a part)

At the end of the die for whatever reasons they both died far far to young and most tragically of allthey left young children behind. Personally Eddies hit me harder but they are both incredibly tragic loses.

I didn't really get upset at either of them... yes they were both great entertainers and will be missed but they didn't know me and I only knew them from a tv show so I am not gonna get upset about their deaths to the point of crying or going into morning for them, its sad when anyone dies,

As for who had the best show, I liked both of them, altho Eddies did have alot more matches on it and was done more profecionaly I feel :)

the only person that i know that didnt like the Austin bit was Bret' date=' and thats souly because Owen didnt drink beer, i hope a big fat hairy internet rumour isnt going to sprout out of this thread.[/quote']

Bret didn't like it, and after I looked back on it, I didn't either.

As for the Owen show, the worst part was Road Dogg and Godfather cancelling their match, and making completely unsubtle references to the fact they were going to go out and smoke weed instead, which was completely inappropriate.

And as Darkie says, we were once called good gays.

Well, I started watching wrestling a little after Owen died, so I didn't really know about it that much until I really got into wrestling. But I have seen clips of it, and many said they didn't like Austin doing the final tribute, because there was something between Austin and Owen.

And I liked Eddie's more because, they didn't do the person go out to the ring and speak, they did it in videos. And the matches were enjoyable. Like Rey vs HBK and Angle vs Shelton and Kane and Show vs MNM.

Owens was also video messages with promos as well, and we are going to see some promos on Smackdown so thats really the same.

Owens death suprised me more due to the tragic circumstances, i mean happening during a ridiculous stunt on a ppv is quite unbelieaveable. However as a performer i preffered Eddie so i got a little more worked up over his death. Eddie seemed so charismatic, full of life and a nice guy to be around but you could kinda sense a darker side and i spose that is down to his demons. Another sad thing about Eddies death and something that i find suprising is he managed to fight so many addictions and potentially hazardous problems in his life i wonder why he continued to abuse anabolic steroids? Thats whats so upsetting for me he managed to battle evrything but seemingly forgot how damaging steroids can be (i must point out i know there is no cause for death, but if it was a heart attack which it seems like it was steroids will have played a part)

At the end of the die for whatever reasons they both died far far to young and most tragically of allthey left young children behind. Personally Eddies hit me harder but they are both incredibly tragic loses.

By the way the death of Eddie was revealed as a Heart Attack on WWE.com, it was due to his past drug abuse, and also his alcoholic drinking. It was said that Eddie's blood vessels were worn and narrow.

Anyway I haven't seen Owen's tribute show, I have seen parts of it on the RAW 10th Anniversary and also many more occasions. But Eddie's was beautiful. The way everyone thought so highly of Eddie and were so close to him made it very touching. The opening part was extremely touching I just cried as soon as it started.

But I have seen clips of it' date=' and many said they didn't like Austin doing the final tribute, because there was something between Austin and Owen.[/quote']

As MrFill said it was because Owen broke Austins Neck. I think it was fine for Austin to do the final tribute as a way of saying 'I forgive you'.