Astonishing News: WWE sign some big guys

Russ

According to PWInsider, WWE have signed Oleg Prudius (Big Russian guy brought to Titan Towers by Jerry Jarrett) and Ryan Wilson (Trytan in TNA).

Both are big muscular guys, both are on development deals and both will probably be pushed to the top of the company before too long despite one lacking experience and the other absolutely sucking in TNA.

Did you fall out of your seat hearing this groundbreaking news?

Trytan was absolutely rubbish in TNA - generic big man type A.

I wouldn't even say he was a generic big man. He was miles away from being average. Someone like Matt Morgan is a generic big man, in that his matches aren't incredibly exciting, he's limited to what he can do and he's only hired for his look. Trytan struggled with the basics, nearly dropped Monty Brown on his head in the worst looking Gorilla Press Slam I've ever seen and showed nothing at all to suggest he was competant in a wrestling ring. I'd put compare him more to Nathan Jones in the sense that he's a wrestler who actually looked uncomfortable in a wrestling ring and didn't have any grasp of how a match works.

Still, nice Warrior rip-off logo though.

Well since SmackDown! has lost 3 of it's greatest performers, Eddie... (R.I.P), Christian (quit) and Batista (injured) it looks like somebody will be pushed which is good. Hey, this could also mean we see Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit again in the future and since Eddie died when he was going to win the World Title, I see Benoit winning it.

Well since SmackDown! has lost 3 of it's greatest performers' date=' Eddie... (R.I.P), Christian (quit) and Batista (injured) it looks like somebody will be pushed which is good. Hey, this could also mean we see Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit again in the future and since Eddie died when he was going to win the World Title, I see Benoit winning it.[/quote']

What;s that got to do with this thread?