an idea on how the twon brands can come together

fspodjfsjdfsldk

well after tonights raw and the smackdown shows we finally got to see some fueds that would have never happend.. now is the time to bring that brands together like in the good old days when i loved the WWE... first i know there would be alot of wrestlers but you could have some wrestlers wrestle on raw then some on smackdown.. they could have some people wrestle on raw and have the people who did not wrestle on raw wrestle on smackdown like what show was when smackdown first came on.. with all these wrestlers they would then be able to start to make stables they could bring back the hardcore belt and open the tag div up... finally we woulf=d finally have PPV that are not just the same as the last PPV with just a view differnt matches..

there is alot of people going to waste on smackdown right now and i think this could be good for them

i know this may have been posted before but i would like some ideas from you guys to see what you think and if you think bringing the 2 brands together would be a good thing

well after tonights raw and the smackdown shows we finally got to see some fueds that would have never happend.. now is the time to bring that brands together like in the good old days when i loved the WWE... first i know there would be alot of wrestlers but you could have some wrestlers wrestle on raw then some on smackdown.. they could have some people wrestle on raw and have the people who did not wrestle on raw wrestle on smackdown like what show was when smackdown first came on.. with all these wrestlers they would then be able to start to make stables they could bring back the hardcore belt and open the tag div up... finally we woulf=d finally have PPV that are not just the same as the last PPV with just a view differnt matches..

there is alot of people going to waste on smackdown right now and i think this could be good for them

i know this may have been posted before but i would like some ideas from you guys to see what you think and if you think bringing the 2 brands together would be a good thing

I see what your saying but try and re-read your post before submitting it. You'll see how well it reads and if it actually puts your point across the way you mean it..... and you'll catch all your mis-types!

I actually think that having the 2 seperate brands is a good thing, I think it makes thew writers have to work harder with the talent at thier dispoasal rather than 4 or 5 top stars getting all the top stories/gimmicks and everyone working from the crumbs.

saying that, the wwe writers don't really seem to have grasped that concept so maybe it does suck after all!!! :lol

They will stay as seperate brands purely for monetary reasons. They make more money now with the ammount of PPvs they have and the live shows are douobled in ammount' date=' so why would they change bavck to less PPVs and fewer house shows?[/quote']

Maybe because they could make more money out of the main ppvs if they put on more decent matches with better feuds if they are combined again.

Ending the brand split would be a disaster for all the new talent coming through. If the brand split hadn't happened, there'd be no Batista & Cena as champs, we'd still be seeing the same guys fighting over again, and people you like to see like Benoit, Eddie etc would have been relegated to Velocity

Having seperate brands is much better, because you get to see lots of different wrestlers. If there was one brand now, you wouldn't be getting the great build-up to SS that we've been seeing.

How could you possibly fit HHH, Cena, Batista, Angle, HBK, Kane, Big Show, Rey, Eddie (RIP), JBL, Benoit etc into one show, going after a single belt? Not possible.

Ending the split would be completely pointless, unless you want to see twice as much of HHH and the other main eventers, and want half the mid-card to get sacked!

Ed

They will have all the stars from boths shows going into the ppv' date=' surely you can hold back two or four superstars for the next one,[/quote']

Yeah, just like having TWO brands of WWE, why dont they do that?

or just have the fued start at a PPV.

Still only 3 weeks build.

Yeah, thay could, like, have the draft every year to try to keep things fresh! And do special cross brand bouts on the big PPVs...wow, dream bouts! Wonder if they think of that? ;)

Im sorry for the sarcasm, and having a joke at your expense, but I just dont find any of your points anything like as good as the arguments against what youre saying. I understand its your opinion and thats cool, I just disagree with the logic behind it. :)

I do agree with Darkstar, they are getting more money, but Ed 666, i don't really want to see any of the new big guy talents, i want to see Benoit, Orton, angle, Michaels, Mysterio, and no way would they be relegated to Velocity, Cena will be and Batista, and it isn't a good thing they became champs either.

Ed 666' date=' i don't really want to see any of the new big guy talents, i want to see Benoit, Orton, angle, Michaels, Mysterio, and no way would they be relegated to Velocity, Cena will be and Batista, and it isn't a good thing they became champs either.[/quote']

Well someone would have to be relegated to Velocity, you couldn't have 20 main eventers on every show, could you?

Just because you don't want to see any of the new talents (big-guy or otherwise), doesn't mean no-one else does. I personally like Masters, Kennedy and Lashley, and I'd rather see them than see a match I've already seen 12 times before.

Benoit has already fueded with HHH, Orton, Angle, Kane, and most of the other people who've been heel, so I'd rather see them fight someone new.

Same goes for the other guys, we've seen Angle v HBK, Angle v Benoit, Angle v Mysterio, etc. Without new guys people would lose interest.

It is a good thing they became champs, because you need new guys coming through. Or did you want to see HHH as champ all year again? People complain when HHH is champ a lot, then when two new guys have the belts, they still complain!!

Ed