Feedback on MHIII

Edgemaster006

Well, I can say that I was really impressed by the triple threat match you posted. You explained the moonsault rock bottom really well (which I was a little confused by when I read it in the training forums). I think you're really onto something with this guy. Try and stay focused and keep the level of commitment to quality writing and you'll go far.

One thing you may want to do away with is putting the big spots in bold text. Personally, I don't want the reader to know that a big spot is coming up, and I'll set up some distractions before right I bust out something really crazy.

Edited by Twig

Well, I can say that I was really impressed by the triple threat match you posted. You explained the moonsault rock bottom really well (which I was a little confused by when I read it in the training forums). I think you're really onto something with this guy. Try and stay focused and keep the level of commitment to quality writing and you'll go far.

One thing you may want to do away with is putting the big spots in bold text. Personally, I don't want the reader to know that a big spot is coming up, and I'll set up some distractions before right I bust out something really crazy.

Oh and thanks for the comments. 'preciate it. I got rid of the bold writing except for some which were used for minimal emphasis. :xyx

Edited by MrFill

I'm going to be re-reading the whole show - I've not been on the forum much today, so I'll give some proper feedback soon.

Remeber that this is a strange week for most people, so don't think that they're snubbing you just because they've not answered much.

Dante got more feedback as he's been posting for months. :)

Oh, and cut out the txt spk please. :)

• 2 weeks later...