Wrestling....

Danny Styles

At this moment WWE is low.. no one can argue that it isn't... so i though i would bore you all with my view on wrestling at the moment..

so here goes.. it's one huge Styles summary

First off i want to mention Eddie Gurrero... i still can't believe he has gone and looking at the pictures of him are so surreal at the moment it's scary.... RIP Amigo.. i hope one day i will meet you in heaven.. anyway...

The New Talent

WWE have recently brought in alot of new talent.. some good.. but the majority bad...

the bad would be: Chris Masters.. the Boogeyman... Carlito... Candice Michelle... Heidenreich... Snitsky.. Tomko. Kennedy( big friggin woop the guy can announce his own name)...Vito.. Orlando Jordan...Rob Conway and more

all these guys are useless.. look at Chris Masters... the guy can't get heat in an oven.. the same for Conway.. Carlito is entertainnig on the mike but is boring in the ring.. the Boogeyman.. why?! why do it.... Candice... useless.. Heidenreich.. can't even punch right... Snitsky.. can't wrestle and nor can tomko.. hence the new tag team.... Vito is awful and so is Orlando...

now that brings me to Misterr.. Ken.. **** it....

Personally i don't see the big deal to this guy... he comes down does the same lame announcing gimmick which is boring already... he is an alright worker but needs a new finisher... but knoing WWE he will be pushed to the moon because he can talk...

WWE has lots of new guys they are pushing.. but none are working... WWE will not succeed in the future because they have noone to lead them into the future

The Champs

Batista: Injured... i like the guy but he's injured.... there is noone who can now take the belt from him really.. Eddie God Bless him was the only man who could.. and now he is with god.. so Smackdown is stuck....

Cena: loosing overness.. boring promos.. sucks in ring... opposite to Smackdown... they have perfect people to take the belt of him but wont.. waht are they waiting for.. oh wait i know... HHH to finish of Flair,,,

The Writers

God these guys are awful.. Vince brings in hollywood rejects who don't know anything about wrestling and tells them to write him a wrestlnig show.. it's embarrasing...

Vince and Steph think they are untouchable so shy away from criticism and do nothing about their product despite the fact it is low quality at the moment...

The Backbone

WWE is loosing it's backbone at the moment.. WWE's back bone is full of talent liek Rey Mysterio, Benoit (formerly Christian),(Eddie RIP).. and more.. basically the guys who can wrestle but are being painfully underutilised.. they aren't going to hang around forever.. Benoit's contract is up next week, Christian has left, Eddie is with God...

WCW had a similar problem before they went under (i'm not saying WWE will).. they didn't push their true talent so they left... and they WILL leave... as they love the buisness alot will leave for TNA if they are continually ignored... money isn't anything for some people.. WWE needs to open their eyes..

Morale

The WWE lockeroom must be a horrible place at the moment.. they lost Christian who was well liked.... JR who wa well respected.. and Eddie who was loved.... they know the product is bad at the moment but won't speak up in fear of being fired.... so they are trapped....

that's what i think folks :thumbsup feel free to comment.. i know most people won't agree :P

Why? Out of all the new comers it has to be said that he has the best package to offer so far and is the most entertaining...

For me the future of the WWE resides on one factor alone....

Dumping the writers who know nothing about wrestling and getting writers who whilst they may have not been in the ring, at least know what should be going on inside it and not second rate script writers for Nickelodeon!

At this moment WWE is low.. no one can argue that it isn't...

Plenty of people could argue WWE isn't low at the moment. I could argue with some of the choices you made as bad new talent. The wrestling industry as a whole might not be as popular as it has or could be but when you consider the number of people who watch and the amount of money WWE in particular makes, wrestling is more mainstream than ever before.

I read the other month, WWE made something like a 100 million dollars in a three month period earlier this year. That is not a company on a downward spiral. Whatever any individual or group of people may think about certain aspects of the product.

I read the other month' date=' WWE made something like a 100 million dollars in a three month period earlier this year. That is not a company on a downward spiral. Whatever any individual or group of people may think about certain aspects of the product.[/quote']

I doubt that it was that much, considering that last year they made a profit of around $7million for the year according to what I heard

As for the talent its deffinatly the case that WWE is bringing people way too soon, before they are ready to be in the ring on tv, with a few exceptions most last a few months then go back to where they came from

this isn't Seinfeld

And the thing that made Seinfeld funny was George, Kramer, and a little bit of Elaine.

Jerry was not funny.

So you can see, sometimes even a show's star is what's taking it down.

John Cena anyone.

And personally I can't comment on Kennedy. I've haven't watched Smackdown for like 10 months.

This Friday will be the first time I watch Smackdown for a long time.

And I'll be doing it for Eddie. God Bless His Soul.

Ok, now i have a lot of respect for Eddie and everything he has done for the buisness and for us fans, but is there any need to bring him into every single thread. He will be deeply missed and everyone in here loves him for what he done and we all saw it as a shock. Keep him to the threads where he will be remembered such as the tribute threads.

Danny styles, there is a problem with the WWE, and it's the writers, and thats it. Carltio, Ken Kennedy and even Chris Masters are entertaining and can wrestle. yes i understand your point on the backbone, the backbone being HHH, Shawn Michales, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle. One thing they need to do is to put the brands back together so we can see more of these matches such as Benoit vs. Angle again, Angle vs. Orton, Michaels vs. Mysterio, Michaels vs. Orton.

The next star will come from another wrestling promotion or a totally rebranded current jobber/midcard that has age on his side and the ability to 'grow'. The wrestlers we are watching at the moment are just keeping the ball rolling for the time being. There will be another boom...it just needs to be right and I trust that Vince knows what he is looking/waiting for.

WWE/Wrestling cant always be in a boom period.

Unfortunately this is the truth:

With regards to Vince McMahon's current attitude towards his product, one source close to WWE had the following to say: "Vince doesn't want to be just a wrestling promoter. He wants to be bigger than that. I don't know that he truly enjoys the wrestling business anymore. He wants to make movies, record labels, and other TV shows. It's starting to show in his awareness of the flaws in the wrestling product. He's not paying attention to the wrestling fans anymore."

the bad would be: Chris Masters.. the Boogeyman... Carlito... Candice Michelle... Heidenreich... Snitsky.. Tomko. Kennedy( big friggin woop the guy can announce his own name)...Vito.. Orlando Jordan...Rob Conway and more

Chris Masters isnt all that bad. Ok, I admit he wasnt very good when he first came, but I think he's really improved. We havent really had a chance to see the Boogeyman in action. Yeah, his gimmick sucks, but you can't really judged him until you've seen him in the ring. Carlito isnt bad at all. He's over with the fans and can talk well on the microphone. He's also not bad in the ring, either. Definately has a bright future with the company. Candice Michelle can actually wrestle. Ok, not very well, but she can wrestle. She's also not bad to look at. Heidenreich is a decent wrestler, but he sucks when he's face. I liked him much better when he was the unstoppable maniac who wore a straIght jacket. Please tell me your joking? Snitsky is a great performer. He isnt in anyway bad. He's a great entertainer. The same goes for Tomko. Kennedy.. Is good on the mic, and has a great finisher. Other that that, Im not really a fan.. Kennedy. Maybe your right about Vito and Orlando, they arent really that good. But Im really enjoying Conway's gimmick at the moment, he's doing well. He deserves a push.